Japanese Transformers series love

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimlocks Pretender Shell, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Grimlocks Pretender Shell

Grimlocks Pretender Shell mmmm...energon

I'm wathcing some Tf: Headmasters, Victory and Masterforce on youtube. I ahve to say that these shows are pretty cool, they combine my love of Giant robot battles and TFs.

I am a n00b when it comes to these shows I pretty much ruled them out as DVDs and such were either hard to come by or expensive. But YOutube has opened my eyes to these shows like whoa..

I think I like Victory the best so far. Anywho just thought i'd share my appreciation of Japanese TFs lol

Also been looking to the Brave stuff too..very nice..

2. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Might I recomend www.TVnihon.com

They have fansubbed all of Masterforce. They are about 1/2 way through Headmasters, and most of the way through Victory. I can not wait till they get to Car Robots, all I have of those are the very small files that this site had back in the day.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Victory is awesome! I love that show. Masterforce isn't bad either, I really like the pretenders and Ginrai. They were good characters.

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You can also go to www.tfcog.com There's a dub of some sort for every Japanese-only TF series. TFCog itself is doing Victory, Beastwars II (which I'm in, btw ;) ), and Beastwars Neo. There's also the Megadub group, who's doing Headmasters. Then there's Fryerspawn, who's doing both Masterforce, and his own version of Headmasters (I'm in this one too :p .)

5. Grimlocks Pretender Shell

Grimlocks Pretender Shell mmmm...energon

Wow cool..i'll take a look at all the sites mentioned! Thanks for the heads up