Japanese Phoenix Wright 4 Announced

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Xcandescent, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

... except it doesn't star Phoenix Wright???

Also, I think the upcoming DS sequel Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney -- Justice For All is a remake of the 2nd GBA game (just as the first DS game was a remake of the 1st GBA game with a new case added). There's at least one fan translation project out there working on the 3rd GBA game.

-XCN-

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

yup, US PR #2 = JPN PR #2

as for #4, who knows though, PR might make a cameo :D 

can't wait for the new release so they can start on the 3rd one.

3. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well when a trailer for PW2 was shown there was a small image released of the new character of Gyakuten Saiben 4 with the words "A new attourney has passed the bar! A new Ace Attourney game!" So odds seem very likely that GS4 will be released here as Ace Attourney "Insert English Name of new character". I'm suprised they haven't tried to change the name of the franchise around to Ace Attourney Phoenix Wright.

4. mag_jr.

mag_jr. <B><font color=red>TFW2005 Article Guy</font></B> Veteran

Doesn't the series name translate to something like Courtroom Comeback Man? Phoenix isn't really the series character.

I'm going to get Justice For All, partly because I want to play it, but also in hopes of Capcom porting part 3 to DS and releasing 4 here.

5. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes Gyakutan Saiban translates roughly into Comeback Courtroom or Courtroom Comeback or Turnabout Trials or Trial Turnabout...it's really up to interpretation with how to translate the name into English. Though I am guess the reason why it was called Phoenix Wright is my little explanation. He rises up from the ashes after seemingly defeat to win court cases for right=Phoenix Wright.