Japanese line art?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Dec 26, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all, just wondering if I could get pointed at the general right direction of the Bom-bom style line art for the G1 transformers. Thanks much for the help! And yes, I tried searching and such. I found that allspark.com has some of the comic strips, but I'm looking for just the line art itself and nothing more. I used to know where to find it, but I lost all that info long ago. Anyway, again, thanks in advance for any help! OP83

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are you referring to the work of Studio Ox? Don't know where you'd find that nowadays, but there's a lot (if not all) of it in the Japanese Transformers Generations and Transformers Visualworks guidebook.

3. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I had a site bookmarked with these, but it's disappeared. Are you looking for a particular pic? I've got a lot of vintage Jap books, I could probably scan something for you.

4. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks much guys McFeely, thanks and yes, those are they type of pictures I'm looking for. Ninety, I'm not looking for any particular picture, I just like those super detailed pictures.