Japanese episodes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Primus00, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Primus00

Primus00 Creator

Is there a place to see the Japanese versions of these Transformers series G1, 2010, Beast Wars Returns, and Animated?

2. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i saw some japanese tf series on youtube

3. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

I've seen some of Beast Wars II* on YouTube and Shout! has made the Headmasters and Masterforce series available on DVD (Victory is currently available in their Japenese G1 collection). Zone is available on YouTube as well, but there's no reason to watch it unless you've seen everything else and just want to be able say you've seen everything.

*After two minutes with that hyper rabbit I had found something on my TV that I wanted to shoot more than the Duck Hunt dog.

4. TheosPrime

TheosPrime Complete Amateur

Ebay:
    TV-Nihon This website has some stuff. They also provide torrents. I would also recommend googling "transformers X japanese sub torrents". I am sure SOMEONE out there has something. Good luck!

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Honestly, why would you want to see those series?

It's not like the continued series that don't have a US counterpart (Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, Zone, BWII, BWNeo), nor are they Japanese origined series that the US largely dropped the ball on (Energon/Superlink, RiD/CR).

IMHO Animated in Japan was done almost as "WTFing" as BW was, with these changes that really detract from the series.

6. Primus00

Primus00 Creator

Those are only mere clips. I'd like to see the actual episodes. TF Animated japan used to be on youtube, but its gone. Is there a place to download or view them?

7. Primus00

Primus00 Creator

I do understand about how you fell about those 2 shows (japan BW and Animated). Regardless as a japanese enthuiast, I still like those versions anyway. Though in my opinion, it seems like that to you b/c those series are dubbed. If Japan/Takara had its own series, it would make things a lot better. In fact Zone should have been continued. I know that the story was "done" in TV magazine but I feel a lot should have been done during that time.

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I like any series that's done well. I don't care where it originates nor do I care between the original and the dub. Heck, I like the dub of Cybertron more then Galaxy Force (after the third episode of GF due to editing). Japanese BW is terrible and Animated isn't much better. Beast Wars Returns/Japanese BM isn't bad, but not that great.

As for Zone. No. Just no.