Japanese Beast Wars/RID DVD releases?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, May 10, 2011.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    So have there ever been any complete set/season set releases of these series in the states? I was watching the interview with ol' Neil Kaplan on the Ssn 2 Pt 1 G1 dvd set and it made me really wanna watch RID again. I'm also getting the new Beast Wars series set coming out next month and wondered about the Japanese Beast Wars series. So again I ask, has any of this ever been released in the states?

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

As far as I know, none of the Japanese Beast Wars series ever got released here in the US, nor did the original Japanese version of RID.

Maybe Shout! Factory might be able to pick them up and release boxsets of them, providing the American Beast Wars and the complete Japanese G1 series sell well.

3. Silvershot

Silvershot On The Double Dutch Bus TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    RID did get a European release. I bought both volumes from Amazon UK a few years ago, and play them in the States on my multi-region player. Don't know if they are still being pressed, but should be available somewhere.

-Silvershot