Japanese Battle Gaia Gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Monzo, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Monzo

Monzo Weirdest Fan Experience

News Credits:
    Okay. While Maz has an excellent gallery of Guard City ( http://www.tf-1.com/articles/jtf/guardcity_template.html ), I've never really seen good pictures of his evil counterpart from Operation Combination, the Bruticus redeco called Battle Gaia.

However! I was recently browsing a Japanese TF photo-blog, and it turns out the guy did a photoshoot of Battle Gaia.

http://tfbaka.de-blog.jp/1dai/2007/01/post_6532.html

You have Great Cannon (Onslaught), Sandstorm (Brawl), Shuttle Gunner (Blast Off), Target Hawk (Vortex), and Leyland/Leland (Swindle).

Now... granted, it turns out he's actually nothing to write home about, especially in light of the umpteen versions of Bruticus and Ruination. But I do really like the green on Target Hawk.

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I did a thread for tfw for about a year ago so old pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont want to touch them any more then nessasary they are minty with 95% unused sticker sheet.,

it is my crown jewle

3. Monzo

Monzo Weirdest Fan Experience

News Credits:
    Ahh. Cool... I didn't know you'd done that! It looks like this guy applied his stickers, though, so it's nice to have that alternate look.

4. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

Here's a little Group picture if all 7 versions of the mold(s)

[​IMG]

5. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Okay, so explain to me why this mold & the Energon Arcee are so special that they constantly get repaint after repaint while most figures never see one repaint :sly: . There are so many molds that are better than Bruticus & Arcee but for some odd reason they're favored.

I personally would rather see new & cheaper repaint versions of Abominus, Computron & Defensor. A new recolor release of Predaking as a Wal-Mart or Target exclusive would kick major ass as well. But no, we get 2 Arcees in the same line at Target.

6. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Absolutly beautiful. One day I'll have Battle Gaia and Guard City. I used to have the kabaya Battle Gaia (sold it for $150)-- check Alvarez's Unoffical Guide to Transformers. The kabaya BG is mine, Sky Hyper, Landshaker, and a few others.

~Z