Japan Exclusives, Botcon 10/11 Exclusives, Unreleased Figures, ROTF Leaders all $9.99

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by SpicyRichter, Jul 4, 2011.

1. SpicyRichter

SpicyRichter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Guys, my closet cleaning continues!! Here are the most recent additions to the 'to-sell' pile:

MISB Unreleased Movie Reverb - Bruticus Limb

Here we have an ultra rare toy that was never actually released to the general public. The best part about this guy is he can be used as a limb for the Bruticus combiner and/or Fansproject add-on kit. Use him to re-create Battle Gia or any of the other Bruticus variants. Reverb is mint on sealed card. Be the only one with this guy in your collection!

Here are pics of the actual item:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He is also available alongside:

MISB Unreleased Movie Gunbarrel - Bruticus Limb​

Another super rare bruticus limb never offered to the public. Again, the best part about this guy is he can be used as a limb for the Bruticus combiner and/or Fansproject add-on kit. Use him to re-create Battle Gia or any of the other Bruticus variants. Hard to find these guys anywhere! Own them both!

Here is the actual item:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This figure was originally sold at Botcon 2010 alongside the much less desirable Cindersaur and was limited to 1500 pieces. The figure I have on hand is part of the 'loose' set you could buy at the convention, and as such, was sold without any paperwork. The figure has never been opened. He is a head-remold of the Classics Silverstreak mold, and looks very true to his old G2 self. One of the best and most popular of the 2010 G2 set.

Here's the actual item:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This figure is by far the rarest of the Botcon 2011 figures. To get this figure you had to attend the convention in person, and at that, you only got one per attendee. There is no way to buy extras of this guy. He is brand new, mint in the sealed bag. Never been touched!

Here's the actual figure:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This auction is for all 3 autotroopers. The bag hasn't been opened, and the figures are all mint in the sealed bag. This 3 pack sold out in record time! The supply of these guys is really starting to dry up!

Here are photos of the actual figures you'll receive:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

NEW Transformers Botcon 2003 Exclusive Sideswipe​

NEW Transformers Botcon 2003 Exclusive Sideswipe | eBay
    Now a very rare figure, Sideswipe was available alongside Sunstreaker at Botcon 2003. This is digging way back into the botcon history, as this was back when the convention was run by the OTFCC rather than by Funpub as it is now. The figure is new and tied down. Unfortunately, back when this figure was produced, the collectors club didn't tape the boxes.

Here is the actual figure you'll receive:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brand new, never opened Black Optimus Prime from the Revenge of the Fallen movie. If you wish to combine Jetfire with a Prime, this is the one to get. Primes colors were altered to match the standard Hasbro/Takara Jetfire toy perfectly, as Prime now appears in very nice black and blue coloring. This toy is also very rare as it was only available through Amazon Japan to the local Japanese population. I also have a matching Jetfire that this figure is color matched to available below.

Here are the actual photos of the item:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brand new, in box, Jetfire transforms into a giant SR-71 blackbird. This figure also has the ability to combine with the Revenge of the Fallen Leader Optimus Prime figure. There is a Japan Exclusive Black Optimus figure that was designed and colored for this specific purpose, and I have one of those for sale as well, see above.

Here are photos of the actual item:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brand new, sealed in box, you are getting one of the biggest Megatron toys around. This is from the record breaking 2009 Transformers film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and isn't available in stores anymore. Pick up what you missed here on ebay!

Here are pictures of the actual item:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

General stuff:
    I will ship to the US and Canada, and will provide shipping discounts for buyers that purchase multiple items. Let me know post-auction and I will send you an invoice. I also provide local pickup in the Vancouver, BC, Canada area.

2. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Black prime!! He's gangsta!

3. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Autotroopers 3 pack still at like $26!! WTF!

4. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Autotroopers still running at like $12 a pop, get it while you can!

5. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

You got any of this stuff left ?

There's a few bits of interest to me.