Jalal's Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jalal33, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

Paypal or Money Order
    Transformers
    Strong Arm-$3 (energon)
    sideways-$5 (cybetron)
    Inferno-$5 (energon)
    Cybetron Defense Hotshot-$5
    Prowl (energon) -$5
    Swerve (cybetron)-$3
    Hotshot(energon) -$5
    Override (cybetron)-$5
    Tidal wave armada/ramjet - $25
    Unicorn Tank (cybetron)-$5

2. The Honey Badger

The Honey Badger Tfcon2016 Chicago was a blast! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Sweet! ive always wanted a Unicorn Tank!

3. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

updated

4. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Hey, I was wondering when I'm going to receive Cybertron Sideways I paid for on 9-09-09? PM me and let me know. Thanks!

5. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    I ordered Cybertron Sideways from him on 9-11-09. I had to follow up with him on 9-21-09 (by PM) to see what was going on (He didn't respond). I sent him an email (jalal.stephens@fmr.com) also on 9-22-09. I did get an auto response to my 9-22-09 email letting me know he was out of the office for that day only and that if I needed immediate assistance please contact a work associate and his work number (a mistake I'm sure he didn't intend to make). So, I waited a couple more days for him to respond and nothing. So, I emailed him yet again on 9-24-09. Again, no response.

So, on 9-25-09 I emailed him again and threatened to file a claim with my credit card company and Paypal if I didn't hear from him that weekend and that I would PM, email and call him at WORK (using the number he accidentally sent by auto-reply) if he didn't respond. Guess what? I finally got a response that same day by email, and I quote, "Hi sorry I was out of town due to a family issue figure will mail this week-end sorry for delay."

So, to follow up I sent him another email on 9-30-09 to see if he indeed had sent it out that weekend and when I should expect to get it. Guess what? No response. So, I emailed him again on Friday, 10-02-09 threatening him again that I was going to file a complaint with Paypal and my CC company if he didn't respond and that I'd call him at work on Monday to give him one last chance. He emailed me back the next day with some sob story about how he had family problems and car troubles and that he would refund me my money... which he ACTUALLY did that day. The end.

Don't trust this guy. The only way you'll get your money back is by threatening him by calling his work essentially. Good luck to anyone who is currently involved with this clown. There are more complaints about him here. If you've actually sent this guy a money order, cash or cashier's check you're probably out of luck. Moderators you should pull this guys card.

6. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

Sorry you felt me not getting your toy out was so big a deal I will explain I was out of office for a death in my family and could careless if u got work number as I was not try ing hidding . On the way back from trip the timing chain in my car broke and some other mess with piston being broke. Which has left me and my family basically at mercy of bumming rides to food shop and for me to get to work. I am sorry it took you so long to get back ur 8.00 which in your world must be a enough to think I would really duck you over. I had to return another person money also and he paid 18.00 much bigger money than you. But I figure I would explain anyway. Thanks.

7. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    Bud, if it was just me and not others (see referring link) I'd not feel obligated to give other members a heads up. But, since you have a history of not returning PMs (see referring link), emails, and not doing what you say you are going to do then I do feel obligated to let others know that if they deal with you they risk having an unnecessary run around and possibly not getting their money back (again, see referring link). So this isn't just about me, it's about saving others their time and money. I think giving you nearly a month is more than enough time for any family, car AND work catastrophes you may have had. 'Nuff said!

8. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

Yes your right I am glad u explain that after month to hell with my family death on to your 8.00 toy thanks for the heads up . I hope when u have death in family you also stick to month deadline and can get engine fixed at drop of hat. YOu got ur money back with a apolgy other started getting there back all can go to hell though still me how I should act when loved one dies while ur waiting on a toy.

9. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    This is a quote from this link of the Hisstank.com forums:

"That makes 3 of us who have gotten screwed over by Jalal31 (Jalal33 on tfw2005.com). Sent him a money order for "2 figures on August 31. Sent me a PM on September 15 stating he would be shipping them that day and so far I have nothing. He has stopped answering PMs but is still logging on to the site. And as with other people, he gladly took my money.

I do not like posting negative feedback but he has left me no choice when he doesn't respond to a PM asking for shipping information to prove it was sent."

And this is a quote from a PM sent to me by a TFW2005 forum member I didn't even know until I got mixed up with you:

"Comment on my thread on this guy and check the link, If i'm correct your the 5th person he has scammed." -- See others feedback HERE

It sounds like more than me and some other guy are unhappy. I'm going to let the evidence speak for itself. I'm not a merciless guy and I think I've clearly shown I gave you ample opportunities to respond and do what was right. It was only under threat did you finally refund me. When you take people's money, don't ship what is promised, don't return their messages and don't ship when you say you will; people WILL get mad. When you lie about shipping things out then how am I suppose to know if your lying about loved ones dying and cars falling apart. They just sound like excuses to cover your butt. So, in short STOP TAKING PEOPLES' MONEY if YOU'RE NOT GOING TO IMMEDIATELY SHIP OUT THEIR PRODUCT! It's not rocket science. Just don't do it. Even if someone dies or your car dies it's your INTEGRITY to follow through on a promise to get things done you said you would get done. If you're going to be delayed it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact them FIRST when you're delayed NOT theirs to contact you. Just to have you ignore them or get back to them when you feel darn-good-and-ready.

10. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

These were all sale around same time period her was 10.00 is being sent back the total of these deals didn't even reach a 100.00 I don't need to rob people for chump change . Like I said I came across hard time and family tragedy sorry you feel I didn't do what you would but at the end of day you got ur 8.00 so other than you being upset cost you nothing right. I lost car and family member . If you bothered to look at my history on hisstank before that u would see I have very positive rating of quite a few trades buy and sells.Rather than assuming the worst in people you should take ur money back and wish your fellow you be the best with car issue and say sorry for your lost.

11. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    Okay, I tell you what, if the other guys, or even most of 'em, that are upset with you PM me back and tell me that you've made everything right by either refunding them or have actually shipped their products (which they received), I will delete every truthful thing I've posted. But, until then, people should be aware of a potential bad seller.

12. HighBeam

HighBeam Maximal Command Security

Just mentioning this but sent him 13$ on 9/8 for 2 figures, sent him numerous pms with not even a single response so I immediately went to disputing a pay pal claim.I won the claim and i should have my money within 7 days, he has a bad reputation on hisstank under "jalal31". If he was in an incident then why was his account logging on almost daily without responding to any of my PMs?

13. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Well I have lost a family member and I know it's tough but it's also irresponsible for you to make all these sales and not let anyone know what's going on. I bought from you on hisstank and sent you $40 for stuff but you still haven't answered any of my PMs there. Please refund my money to my paypal account.

14. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    I'm appreciating the backup fellas. I'd also like to understand better a time-line of these "calamities". Did the family death and subsequent car trouble start before, after or during:

Aug. 31 - When JoeFan1973 (from Hisstank.com) sent his payment
    Sept. 11 - When you took my payment
    Sept. 15 - When you told JoeFan1973 (from Hisstank.com) that you'd be shipping out his product (and subsequently didn't).
    Sept. 25 - When you told me that you were going to ship out my items THAT weekend (and subsequently didn't).

Maybe you can clarify your excuses so we may have better empathy for your struggles.

15. Snakeeyes0217

Snakeeyes0217 Arashikage

Has anyone gotten any money back from this guy? I made a deal with him on hisstank. He told me on 3 separate occasions that he shipped items that I paid for months ago and it never arrived. Now he doesn't answer emails or PMs.

16. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    at least he told you that he shipped them. I made a deal with him on hisstank for $40 worth of stuff and I haven't heard back from him ever.

17. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is why I don't buy from people with no feedback and low post counts.

Good luck getting your money/toys guys.

18. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    I'd encourage everyone who has had problems with Jalal33 to leave him feedback HERE so everyone can know what to expect if he ever decides to start a new sale thread here on the Junkion.

19. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Dont profile...

Why are you making accusations against someone you've never done business with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.