JAKKS To Produce Halloween Costumes for Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 10, 2010.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Disguise(TM), the Halloween costume division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc., has signed a deal with Hasbro to produce Halloween costumes and accessories in conjunction with most Hasbro brands.

The agreement includes rights to produce Halloween costumes for all appropriate ages based on the TRANSFORMERS 3 movie scheduled for release in summer 2011, in addition to Hasbro-inspired TV shows from Hasbro Studios such as G.I. JOE and MY LITTLE PONY that will air this fall on The HUB, the Hasbro and Discovery Communications joint-venture cable television network.

“We are thrilled about our new expansive agreement with Hasbro for their portfolio of beloved games and characters, and we are especially excited to be able to market Halloween costumes based on their new TV shows that will be broadcast on The HUB, as well as the highly anticipated TRANSFORMERS 3 movie sequel, which is sure to be a blockbuster hit next summer,” said Stephen Stanley, Co-President of Disguise. “We are creating costume excitement for consumers of all ages, and are especially excited about our new teen and adult Hasbro Games outfits that feature games like CANDY LAND and SCRABBLE coming to life through our fashion-forward designs.”

“As Hasbro continues to re-invent its brands in relevant and contemporary ways we are delivering immersive experiences to consumers around the globe,” said Bryony Bouyer, Senior Vice President Licensing, The Americas, Hasbro, Inc. “Disguise has done an outstanding job creating costumes based on many of our iconic properties, allowing fans to become their favorite characters.”

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Maybe we'll get some info on thee movie itself on these costumes?

3. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
  4. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

I've always liked Jakks' wrestling figures be it WWE or otherwise. As to costumes, I've never really dressed up as a TF or anything else. But it's good to know the red hot popularity of Transformers will still be out there in this area. I can see many a kid (or adult) wanting to be either Optimus, Bumblebee, or on occasion, another bot.

5. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

lol, store bought tf costumes. back in my day you would make tf costumes out old capri-sun boxes

6. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    I don't like JAKKS. And let's leave it at that.