Jadis

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Optimus Scourge, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    WARNING - DEAL WITH AT YOUR OWN RISK

worked a deal with him for a big purchase and he agreed, I sent partial payment immediately, then 10 minutes later told me someone else bought it. I sent it in less than a minute.

2. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I was quoted a price on a large order and agreed, told him I could pay partial now (2am immediate payment) never asked to hold. explained I was $50 short on a $500 transaction, and needed to deposit $50 in the morning to cover it, only because my account was hacked for $2500 and I was using my wifes Paypal, and there was not quite enough.

He agreed, and said he would hold the second item until 1PM if I paid the first item immediately. again, 2am

so I paid him right away, even though I could barely stay awake waiting for his replies in the middle of the night, I did anyway, because I really wanted the items. he replied with his Paypal and said that it was fine if I pay now for the first item. So, I did. immediately

I thanked him, and went to bed, 10 minutes later I get an email on my phone with a Paypal refund.

I was told someone else had already bought it and paid. Which is odd because he kept telling me nobody got back to him, so if I could pay now, it was mine.

I can't speculate, but he mentioned in his thread nobody was getting back to him after he sent offers. So first come first serve (quote) literally.

First to pay in full gets items.

Pretty sad, man, pretty sad. I've been around a long time and never seen that

3. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Disregard the OP!

Jadis is a great seller. He was always quick and courteous with his PM's and the shipping was next day. I bought a number of items and they arrived quickly in mint condition in all the original packaging.

This was a flawless transaction that could not have been any better. Jadis even threw in a few bonus items which made the deal even sweeter.

Check my feedback and you'll see that I'm truthful and have never had a bad experience with anyone.

Do not hesitate to deal with Jadis! He's as good as it gets when dealing on TFW2K5!

Thanks again man!

Steve

4. OptimistPrime*

OptimistPrime* Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    New seller on the forum. Bought MIB Encore Bruticus from him. Came in stated condition and arrived very fast. He also threw in a Shockwave WST in the deal. Price was very reasonable. I'd definitely deal with Jadis again.

OptimistPrime*

5. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    Bought an Ehobby Astrotrain from Jadis, He responded to all my PMs, shipped quickly, and packed carefully!

Great seller!

Thanks!:thumbs2: 

6. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    I did a very quick trade for his classics Starscream for my RTS Wreck Gar. He is NOT a bad person to trade with. I assume the OP is a one off, Everyone makes mistakes. Will trade with again.

7. Whirlbuster

Whirlbuster Well-Known Member

Just bought some TFC Reissues off him, very fast shipping, and items are as described, thank you!

8. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Completed a deal with Jadis a few weeks ago and got a great deal :thumb 

9. doublej

doublej Active Member

Bought a mp prowl. Item was shipped promptly and was well packed. He provided loads of pictures when requested. Thanks again.

10. V2MToys

V2MToys Member

Ebay:
    Very happy with my transaction with Jadis. Good communication, fast shipping and very fair pricing. Highly recommended!

11. CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ Well-Known Member

Be careful with this little kid. We had a pending deal was gonna buy $825 worth of bots from him. When he didnt hear back from me for a day and a half he decides to send me a fuck you text message and than goes on my feedback thread and makes up a story of me trying to scam him. Literally said i was trying to get him to send me the stuff first (who the heck would ever do that?) when i called him out on it he simply acted like a child. Be very careful in your deals with this delicate little boy. I have all of our messages saved you dishonest piece of trash.

12. Jadis

Jadis Well-Known Member

You are engaging in hyperbole. The review of my interaction with you is accurate. Your behavior and the way you present yourself speaks volumes. I leave it to others to judge. I too have all your texts so go ahead post them if you want but I don't think you'll be doing yourself any favors by doing so.

13. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just nabbed an alternate head for Mechanic Toys Iron Sky from Jadis. Went off without a hitch. Good communication and item received promptly.