Jada Die-Cast Walmart Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Omega495

Omega495 Mostly Harmless, aspiring Mistake Not

Regarding Hot Rod's coin
    • The character is named Hot Rod instead of Rodiums
    • The the coin is circular instead of shaped like a flame
    • The color is Silver instead of gold
    • It does not seem like Hot Rod is smiling (though I could be mistaken)
    It's not exactly a Rodimus star, but I'll take it.
    Rodimus Star - Transformers Wiki

• Like Like x 1
  2. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    I'm betting that depending on the sales of their other Jada toys will base if they are getting the Transformers ones in right away or not. Speculation of cause but that's what my friend said that works as the toy manager/floor sales manager at our walmart. But I checked at mine bro and unfortunately they have squat I ordered Bumblebee and Optimus Prime 1:24 scale at the original online price @ 27.98 & 29.99 respectively, so I didn't have to wait lol. (Full video reviews up soon;) )

Does anyone know what the actual retail price at somewhere like walmart would be FOR THE TRANSFORMERS 1:24 versions?? (I'm guessing they are slightly higher then regular cars/Fast & Furious line)

3. Amaan the collecter

Amaan the collecter New Member

When is the hot rod toy from transformers the last knight coming out please tell me I\'m waiting

4. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 F.T.C

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW2005!

If you mean this Jada die-cast, I'm afraid I can't help there. I do know that 1:64 Jada's Hot Rod is already on eBay from U.S. based retailers, so the bigger scaled die-cast should follow suit. If you are referring to the Deluxe class (United States Walmart exclusive), it is out right now in Taiwan. The most leads we have of an incoming U.S. manifest is that TheChosenPrime, a retailer based in Arizona, is going to start shipping that Hot Rod out starting on June 22nd. No indication as to whether or not that's its official release date. Seems like the new figures, though probably out by August, will be stocked whenever they are first shipped and made available to retailers. If I've made any errors, someone please correct me

If you're based in Australia, I'm afraid there's no other choice for getting Hot Rod besides importing. So far there's been no indications of his availability in that country

5. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I don't know about Roddy, but Crosshairs is just beautiful. I'm thisclose to buying him, even though these aren't Hasbro or Takara.

6. Chucco0011

Chucco0011 New Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I bought Crosshairs today.  It is beautiful.  $19.97 at Walmart.  I also bought the small 1/64 counterpart as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Yup, my Crosshairs arrived yesterday. He is absolutely stunning. I will definitely be buying the rest of the crew.

8. Horzzo

Horzzo Well-Known Member

Picked up Crosshairs and Bumblebee today. They are very detailed and shiny sleek. I am very happy so far with this line.

9. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got Hot Rod this past week. He seemed big to me, and I finally put him up against my 1/24 scale model cars. Unless it's an exceptionally large car, it's more like 1/23 or 1/22. It is noticeably bigger than any of my 1/24s. It's not awful though, still looks ok near them.

He is beautiful though!