Non-TF: Jack again. Had to fix something.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Jun 21, 2009.

?

So these are the color choses?

1. BLUE - Eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BLUE - Veins

22.2%
  3. GREEN - Eyes

33.3%
  4. GREEN - Veins (I was going to do this oringinally.)

33.3%
  5. ORANGE - Eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ORANGE - Veins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. PURPLE - Eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. PURPLE - Veins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. RED - Eyes (I was thinking about this one originally.)

33.3%
  10. RED - Veins

33.3%
  11. WHITE - Eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. WHITE - Veins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. PINK (I'm not shure about this one.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well, I know that I posted this already, but I messed the poll up. So I'm redoing it. Sorry about that. I also wanted to say that the bandages on his head come off.

He is something that I wanted to do for quit awhile. He was inspired from Darkman and the Saw movies. He is completely movable. and yes those are real bullets shells that are on his hand. Also he has a couple of necklaces and that heart that he has is from my mom and it lights up.

I'm also included a few in the works photos of him.

Okay so this is Jack. He was done for an art class final project, well that was the same class the sculpture of Mr. D was made in. Funny. Anyway the project was an assemblage box. Basically the project was to take things and put them in the box easy right. I was like I don't want to just put things in a box, that is so boring. Then I got an idea, why not take things and make them into a creature instead of just putting them in the box. so that is what I did. The project had to us items that meant things to me. And When I brought this into class, it was very surprising. The only problem then was that he didn't have a hat then. He looks a lot better with it. Someone in the class said that shouldn't count for an assemblage, he made a sculpture. So I inturn was like this is so an assemblage, I just did something that you didn't think of. I then explained where the pieces came form. The hat and jacket is made from my old favorite sweatshirt, the blade I got when I went to L.A., one of the gears are from a trip I took with my family, legs are made from a stand from when my sister played with the saxophone, and a steamer was used that I played with when I was younger. Yes, I played with a steamer when I was younger. Well, at the end of the class, my teacher said "I like reviewing the finales because you learn so much about a person from what they do." Then she when on to give a couple of examples, before she came on to mine. You have to know that I have had a couple of classes with her so that is why she felt she could say this:"And What I learned from Josh's . . . He works with every kind of God damn material that there is." Well this was quit the compliment to me.

Anyway, I an planing on doing something else like this. A steampunk scorpion. And I plan on using fiber optics to give it veins and eyes. it will have gears and real knives too. I have all the parts to start. I just don't know what colors to use. The chooses are WHITE, YELLOW, RED, PURPLE, PINK, ORANGE, GREEN, or BLUE?

Attached Files:

2. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    i want one..

3. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

Me too.

4. cyberslam

Ebay:
    we might be able to work something out.

5. kaindarkstar87

kaindarkstar87 Decepticon Outcast

Thats really unique custom man. The name Jack just tops it off too, because he does have a "Jack the Ripper + Jack Skellington" vibe to it.

I dig it :thumb 

6. Death333

Death333 aliases: Dx3, Dr. Whiffington, Hellscr333m

News Credits:
    This is awesome.

7. cyberslam

Ebay:
    I was thinking Jack the Ripper too. The original thought was to have him in a jack in the box, but I like the spider knife legs better.

8. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Jack looks great man. I'd definitely get him if I saw him in a store.

I went with the green eyes, green veins...I like green :) 

9. cyberslam

Ebay:
    Nice to know that someone would buy him.

That makes me think of the new movie "9" that comes out 9/9/09. In the preview the doll thing gets it's soul ripped out and it is green.

When that movie comes out, I want to make that robot thing that has a cat skull for a head.

10. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    if i saw that in a store i'd buy it in the blink of an eye.