2D Artwork: Iveco Stralis NR - Transformers version

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Rattrap587, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    Iveco Stralis: Vehicle mode and robot mode.

Hope you like and make comments. Last posts here makes me so sad... One, two replies... Almost zero feedbacks. I´m thinking quit posting here. In the Allspark forums people make much more and better comments.

Anyway... This is it.

Attached Files:

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Nice, looks like a badass huffer.

3. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

Lol, well i for one will give you feedback if you need it! Lets see, i like the overall design, there seems to be a good deal of thought in this, and the neon reminds me of War for Cybertron. Problems i have with this work: 1) there is nothing that breaks up the straight line that makes up the top of his chest, imo there should be something there, next, the lower part of the arms seem to extend father out than the upper part of the arm, next, the line about his crotch (it seperates the bumper for some reason) either shouldn't be there, or actually seperate and reveal something, next, no insignia, what is he, next, the hands bother me for some reason as well, it seems as though they are leaning back even though i know you want to show them tilted to the side a bit, and finally, the lines trailing from the mouth down to the chin make him look like a person's robot, aka non-sentient, get rid of those. Otherwise its brilliant!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I absolutely love your design here. My only problem is that I'd like to see more artwork?

As far as your threads not getting posts, I'm seeing most of your project threads getting quite a few posts. Also, a rule of thumb I have is that I try to make sure I post in other artist's threads as often as I can. The more I post is the more other artists get to know me, and when I am able to share my work, other artists may be more apt to respond simply because I've taken the time to post in their threads as well as sharing my own work. I'd say for about every project thread I post myself (whether it's a custom or an illustration), I've made about 25 posts in someone else's thread.

Personally, I've always enjoyed your work. I really enjoy posting encouraging words,, but sometimes I may not have much to add to a discussion because someone else has covered it well or I may not see something that I feel is noteworthy of pointing out to fix.

I hope my comments here have been helpful. If you stop sharing your work here, I'll be sad! (SQ7 would = :( )

5. Rattrap587

Ebay:

I see you really enjoyed my work... :D 

The main idea for thit job is simple When you see it, you think: "Man... That´s Iveco Stralis NR" - Imediate identification with the truck. Just that. If I changed his chest just a little bit the identification would be compromised.

6. Rattrap587

Ebay:

Thank you for your kind words. I´ll keep posting here. I must learn something... I shouldn´t expect feedback for my work. This is a simple hobby for me. I don´t live of art. I do art because I like it and it´s fun to make. The mistake is transform this activity in something to receive applause from others. I need to keep this lesson in mind.

And to see more of my art, please go visit my DA page... The link is on my signature! Go there!!!

7. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

i see what you meant (in reference to the reply to my post) but what about the other pieces, like the arms and such?