I've written to 'The Little Factory' about the possibility of them doing new Minicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RedAlert Rescue, Feb 13, 2012.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Text as follows :

I don't know if it was any use or if I should have said anything else to offer them encouragement but perhaps some of the other board members might like to write to them an e-mail too offering similar arguments and requests.

Contact Us - The Little Factory

I think some more UK Minicon candy toys would be nice to have don't you ?

Existing ones as follows :
    Transformers Universe: Mini-Con sweet figures.

2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    I love those blind bag minicons, they have a lot of charm to them for small toys. I'd love to see more of them in stores.

3. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I wrote a short note to the Little Factory a while back, and they said thay had big plans for the license.

But we're still waiting for anything other than the existing 12 MiniCons.

I'll look for the email tonight when I get home.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    MiniCon Easter eggs would be cool. Every year I bemoan the lack of any Transformers Easter eggs here in the UK. And in general I miss the old days when the sweets and/or toy were actually inside the large chocolate egg. Meant you had an excuse to crack open the big egg right away rather than being told to eat the separate sweets for now and save the main egg for later.

Pity Kinder can't get together with Hasbro and do some kind of MiniCon Kinder Eggs.

I didn't get many of the blind-packed MiniCon bags as I only recently saw a few over Christmas for the first time, but I'd be all for them doing it again. Plus it was surprisingly easy to feel the bags and work out which figure was in them to avoid buying doubles. :)