I've seen some dumb drivers before but.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutoBobby, Mar 11, 2012.

1. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

.....I think this guy takes the cake.

We're going down the highway tonight and come upon this other car with a man and a woman in it.The guy has his dome light on,and is steering the car with his knees because he's too busy texting.He actually was holding his phone up to the light so that he could see what he was typing....all while going 65 MPH.Meanwhile the woman passenger is just sitting there the whole time.

It's idiots like this that really piss me off.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I've seen people reading/shaving/eating cereal while driving, and it's not getting any better. The sad part is that when idiots like these are unattentive (same goes for people being drunk/stoned/etc), the often end up hurting others instead of themselves which totally isn't fair.

Actually, I find myself actively avoiding an accident that would've been caused by someone else's stupidity roughly 1 out of every 3 times I leave the house, which only proves to strengthen how important it is to well... pay attention & assume that everyone around you is a moron because it's often true.

3. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Wal-Mart parking lots. That is where bad drivers breed. I will literally avoid shopping at a one simply because it's such a shit hole of bad drivers, pedesterians, and pink elephants.

4. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I usually go to Walmart in the mornings when there aren't as many people. But yea, I do see some horrible drivers at Walmart but moreso on the streets. I saw one guy in his truck literally eating his meal off of a plate while swerving in and out of lanes. I've seen people having a good ol conversation on their cell via blue tooth totally not paying any attention (damned near rear ending someone at least twice) amongst other bad behaviors. Looking stuff up on the smart phones is one. Texting while driving is another.

5. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Yeah, some fucked backed into my car or something while I was there getting Transformers, so now my hood has a little dent in it. Best part is that I "thought" I'd parked in the one spot where something like that would be impossible, but it seems the people of wal-mart managed to do it anyway.

6. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    I once had someone open their door, slamming it into mine while I stared at them with the "WTF are you doing??" look. No they did not apologize. They saw me staring at them and went on their way as if slamming car doors into another person's vehicle was a normal thing to do.

7. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  8. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    See knowing me, I'd probably have followed them until they either ran out of gas or got outa their car & copped the fuck up. Well, unless it was like 5 guys or something, in which case I'd probably just write down their license plate number & operate further by way of stealth on account of not getting my ass kicked. However if it was 2 or less people, or otherwise someone who I could take without consequence if they continued their ******ation & tried to go Rambo on me, there's no way I'd let the em get away.

Like, I'm a pretty calm guy & will always try to reason before anything else, but fucking with my car is easily one of the best ways to turn me into a problem hah.

9. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    See, I don't like picking fights. I just blocked their car in with shopping carts on all sides.

10. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahahah even better, especially if you turned the carts on their side so they couldn't just drive through em easily. I just assumed that they drove off after doing this or something & just left you wtfing at why someone wouldn't even say anything afterwards.

It's just that while I'm a well mannered person, there're a few things that really set me off, and shit like what you described is definitely one of them. Like, I wouldn't pick a fight with anyone couse that's stupid, but not letting em get away with it is different. Shitty thing is that when people have done shit to my car, it was always while it was parked, meaning I couldn't do shit about it, even if I wanted to (be it through legal means or stupid ones).

11. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    No, I had just loaded up my car with groceries and was just about to leave when this dipshit pulled up right next to me (why I don't know, there were plenty of other spaces around) and opened their door as fast as they could as if they were in a severe rush to get inside a Walmart. So fine. They wanna ding my door? I just moved to the parking spot directly across the way, got out, grabbed as many shopping carts as I could and placed them all around his car. Needless to say I put the carts right up to his car making it look like they all smashed into it.

Yes, I was rather bored that day.

12. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Yeah, people have this magnetic habit of parking right next to you, even when there's an empty lot. ******s used to do it all the time when I worked at Crappy Tire & I never understood it, especially since most of the people who worked there would intentionally park far away, partially for that reason. Well that, and also for the sake of not taking up prime space for customers, but eh.

The carts thing sounds hilarious though. I should do that the next time I see some fucker double parking (assuming I have proof it was them & not somebody else who parked bad, and thus made them look like the asshole as a result), or even people who park in handicap slots without a pass & who can walk fine.

13. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel like getting behind the wheel of a car automatically reduces anyone's IQ by about 50 points (at least), regardless of how smart you normally are.

14. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Should've brake checked his stupid ass. That's what I do when I see people texting and driving.

15. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

:lol  Eating cereal? Damn! You know, in some instances it's ok to give someone a "gentle nudge" off the road. :wink: 

16. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    Can you imagine the cop's reaction when he see's cornflakes all over the dash and carpet and seat....and milk too.

17. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is why it should be legal to have a rocket launcher installed on your vehicle. Also, it should be legal to smash the shit out of someone's vehicle because they're being an asshole to you and everyone else.

It would be ugly, costly and difficult to drive, but I'd love a rig with nasty barbed wire that has an arm that swings out and smashes the shit out of their beautiful car because they're piles of shit with a license.

18. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I took this pic at my local Walmart. and no, they were not picking anyone up/dropping someone off. I watched them park, then followed them in the store. they went to the Pharmacy and waited to pick up prescriptions.

[​IMG]

but a few years ago, Dothan (city adjacent to where i live) wanted to pass a law prohibiting cell phone use by teens while driving.
    the TV station sent a reporter to the high school to videotape student opinions. Well, they chose to do it as students were leaving the parking lot.
    one "bright" chick was texting behind the wheel and telling the reporter that she's more aware of everything than people think and she's a safe driver--- and she slams into another car.
    Priceless.

19. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

"I promise officer I've only had two bowls!" :lol  If I ever hit the lottery I will be so tempted to buy a fleet of big ole dirty trucks so I can "accidentally" take the ass off cars like the one in jorod's pic!

20. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I did some work as a school crossing guard for some extra cash a few years back and i often saw people talking on the phone while taking their kids to school, one woman however took the prize.

She was talking on her cellphone and in the other hand she had a cup of coffee, steering with knees as she turned the corner like that, with 4 kids in the car. made me wish i had time to take down her license number.