I've had a revelation...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by chaosbringer_00, Sep 25, 2007.

1. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

My hobbies never come up in normal conversations with people. If they come to my house then they see my many Primes, but other that I really don't tell anyone. I think it makes anyone more of nerd to feel that they have to tell someone they're a transfan.

A new person-"Hello"
    A Transfan- "Hello!, Nice to meet you! My Name is Michael, and I'm a Transformer Fan! DON"T JUDGE ME!"

2. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

News Credits:
    I may spend plenty of time and money on my TF hobby (amongst other interests), but I hardly feel it defines me as a person. I will mention it at times when it is contextually appropriate, but I have no need to push my private interests on others.

Probably the greatest nerd-crime is assuming your own obsessive interests are somehow relevant to the rest of the world.

3. Rend

Rend Decepticreep Killer

I collected TF's from 1984 to 1988 after which I started High school, and I tried to be grown up. ( I stopped collecting because I didn't think my peers would approve of them ) I found it hard to pack my TF's away. So they mainly stayed out displayed on my shelves. However, when I moved outta my parents house most of them got packed away.

I recently returned to the hobby of collecting TF's because my son enjoys them, and it has become something that he and I can share. I don't mind telling people that we collect Transformers.