I've got BAD newz & GOOD newz!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G60Force, Feb 24, 2012.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    UPDATE!

Well the break up officially did go through but I not intend to give up ;) 
    (maybe if she send of the police Ok LOL :D )

Anyways I still talk to her on a daily basis and need to take care of a lot of thing before the 6months study is over, so if she indeed decides to never go back I guess I still have some time left to make it right.. and that's an advantage of my illness, that I got all the time in the world between custom and currently ex-GF

So wish me luck again and I'll surely keep you posted...
    obviously I'll be making a video PART 2 and will keep on going until...
    the pics I have are from 3weeks ago before she left :) 

Cheers

Hi guys & gals...

I need you help and with you help there's a possibility I get back what I love the most, my beloved Girlfriend Andrea. Since we move on 4Nov2011 the stress was practically unbearable, I was on new drugs so I was all that friendly which luckily turned within a few weeks but certainly left a scar. The she got another prescription herself getting in some sort of depression and before getting an antidote (anti depression drug but the simple herbal ones) started working she had to leave abroad for 6months and that's where thing took a turn for the worse :(  We didn't really get the chance to say goodbye properly since we both just couldn't find our spin. I had customizing which kept me busy and zero real life friends all left me alone to bleed, but that also meant that she didn't have much to do either and most of her peepz where abroad already or still in another state...

So what I'm asking you is to watch this video... the translation is in the comments, maybe I'll do a sub-annotation (but don't know how yet) after watching the video I'd like a supporting positive message for Andrea (and/or us) eventually I'll randomly chose a person from those positive comments and he/she will receive a special secret custom!!

thnx is advance guys/gals!!!
    this really means a lot to me...

Andrea & Me - (Andrea en ik) - YouTube

a side note in the movie I manage I'd sell everything that need be, she never had problem with them but I just wanted to make clear that if so made this wish I would surely grand it!!

She to only one I have left, except for my very old parents 68-78..
    I know this would break my parents hart seeing me hurting like this!

2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My wife and I barely made it through depression (we've both had it, and at one point we had it at the same time), so I know that it can be insanely tough. I wish you both the best of luck and hope you find happiness.

3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I watched and left you a message. I am thinking good thoughts for you both.

4. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I watched it and also left a message. Positive prayers and vibes sent in this trying time. Stay strong for each other in the good times in the bad time and know, that above all, you will make it through depression.

5. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

My response. Two peas in a pod! I am so sorry that depression has stepped in messed around with your happiness. You can recover from depression and it is clear that you two are soul mates. I am sending you guys lots of strength and love and I know that there is nothing that has happened that you guys can't overcome together! xxxx

6. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I hope everything works out. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Andrea.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good luck to you, hubby and I are going through something similar
    I have cancer now and I've always been the one who makes more money and step up and do things etc. (Despite the diagnosis, I am still trying to hold down a full time teaching job) and now we are looking at the possibility of me going on disability next year (the school let me go at the end of this school year, really nice huh)
    and he needs to now step up to do things and it's been difficult.

8. G60Force

Ebay:
    WOW thnx guys for your heart warming words, I'll make sure Andrea reads them or I'll read them to her... and for all the above and other member who are still struggling like we are, I wish you guys all the best and will make prayers out to all of you!!! -x-

I got tears in my eyes... since last night she decided to be friends, but it clearly she needs all the help she can get and I will continue the fight and pursue my search for happiness!

9. G60Force

Ebay:
    UPDATE!

Well the break up officially did go through but I not intend to give up ;) 
    (maybe if she send of the police Ok LOL :D )

Anyways I still talk to her on a daily basis and need to take care of a lot of thing before the 6months study is over, so if she indeed decides to never go back I guess I still have some time left to make it right.. and that's an advantage of my illness, that I got all the time in the world between custom and currently ex-GF

So wish me luck again and I'll surely keep you posted...
    obviously I'll be making a video PART 2 and will keep on going until...
    the pics I have are from 3weeks ago before she left :) 

Cheers

10. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I am sorry that your plan didn't go through as planned. Don't give up (unless you find yourself crossing the line into stalker territory) and once things calm down and you start to heal from your illness, you guys might be able to work on patching your relationship together.

11. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Focus on getting yourself better, until you do so your ability to do anything will be severely compromised. Best of luck to you :thumb 

12. G60Force

Ebay:
    Will do guys&gals... I'm still supporting her and it's kinda helping...
    uploading series we to my YT account... just 1 at a time...
    Only me and her can watch at the same time from a distance..
    then use FB or Skype to chat and discuss the currently happening thing :p 

we did this once before when she stayed in Germany for 6weeks ....
    so we'll start our first session tomorrow and I surprise her with her favorite show .... the big bang theory!!

well physically stalking is certainly not an option due to my illness :p  LOL

and yes you are right I need... to find ... BALANCE... not TO MUCH and not LESS,....

EXTRA: 1 thing is for sure... today I found out that literally my whole life is depending on it, since we move and get a special amount of extra money since it's an adapted home and she has no income (funded by her parent, for stay in Budapest) ...

I today calculated... that If she's never coming back... I need to pay 110euro extra a month which almost cut's all my saving in halve each time!\\

:(  she not emotionally but also financially I need her back!