i've been pondering this

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Dec 8, 2008.

1. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    ok here's the deal.. remember seeing those pics of the hummer
    behind a semi what if it's ratchet and he's a nest vehicle
    and red alert takes his place

2. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

i highly doubt it

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Extremely doubtful. Ratchet would need to loose a good amount of mass to turn into one of those to begin with, as he was a modified H2, and the HIVE Hummers are modified H3's. Yeah we never did see much of his alt-mode during shooting, but that doesn't mean he'll change his alt-mode in the movie. There was a whole lot more filming we never did get pictures from, and it may just mean we could see him more in bot-mode than in alt-mode for this movie. Either way we'll just have to wait for the movie to come out to finally know what happens.

4. MBSHOOT

MBSHOOT Well-Known Member

Maybe if Rachet dies, then they will have wheeljack take he place or something.

I dont see ratchet as a real stroong character presence, but hes one of those you dont care about characters but dont want them to die either.

I guess if they put some cool autobots in his place i wouldn't mind. alos i really want to see some really big autobots like optimus size.