iTunes bugged?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by -Superion-, Dec 3, 2009.

1. -Superion-

-Superion- Well-Known Member

Well, recently when I plugged in my iPod Touch to my PC because I wanted to sync it for some new songs, iTunes alerted me that a new update is available (I think it's 3.6.1), so I clicked yes and let it download. All sorts of problems then emerged: First, my iPod Touch got messed up, and iTunes then told me to restore it. I did it, then found out that all the apps I downloaded (many I paid for) were gone. Now, when I put in a CD to transfer the songs over to iTunes, I discovered that iTunes could not detect the CD in my DVD drive. I tested the CD with Windows Media Player and found out that it can be played, meaning that the problem is only with iTunes. What should I do? I'm thinking about uninstalling iTunes then reinstall it, although it means that all the songs in my library will probably be wiped out.

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Try uninstalling then reinstalling iTunes first, that won't get rid of your music. After that there's a long article about uninstalling the computer's gear driver software, then reinstalling it