Fan Art: It's THAT time!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Pete@BotCon, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Pete@BotCon

Pete@BotCon PVK

News Credits:
    Hey all, getting everything together for next issue so I want to again put out the call for fan art for the Official TF Club newsletter. This is a great way for your art to be seen in print for fans all across the country and overseas.

Just an fyi as well, many of the artists I have selected to do the mtmte profiles have come from the fan art pages so don't miss out on this oppurtunity. These profiles are a great continuation of what Dreamwave was doing and we have more great ones planned.

So, send me your art, original is always a plus but exsisting art is always welcome as well, and we'll keep featuring a selection each issue.

Thanks a ton and take care! Pete
    petebotcon.com

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    eh might as well give it a whirl xD

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'll get some stuff emailed to you ASAP Pete :) 

4. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Hmmmm, I should have an inked piece done soon. I"ll see if it will suffice for the newsletter.:) 

5. Roller

Roller Keep on rollin'! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:

What about non-drawing art? For example, my fiance made some great cross-stitching stuff for me that I would like to submit pictures of. I think "home-made" TF merchandise (other than kitbashes, which is cool in its own right) would make an interesting feature in the magazine. I know I'm interrested in seeing what other stuff people have that they made for themselves. Stuff like dinner plates, coffee mugs, clothes, furniture, clocks, blankets, pillow cases, stuff like that.

On a side note, an article about fan-made car decorations would be cool too.

PS, I think you guys have done a great job with the magazine. I think more fan oriented stuff (like Bantha Tracks for the Star Wars magazine) would be a great addition.

6. Pete@BotCon

Pete@BotCon PVK

News Credits:
    Hey all, just wanting to let everybody know I only have a couple days left before I send in this months art so if you want to possibily see your stuff in next issue get it to me quick, cool?

remember the disclaimer, Fun Publications has permission to use submissions in both print and electronic promotions and publications.

Alright then, disclaimer out of the way, send the stuff, I really like showcasing all the great art! Pete :thumb 

7. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

Pete, did you ever check your Private Messages?

8. Pete@BotCon

Pete@BotCon PVK

News Credits:
    Yup, got yours...Thanks!