It's my life! Cutthroat.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by blitzwingfan94, Oct 3, 2007.

1. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here is new story. It is a life story of an unusual character. Cutthroat!

Let us begin!

As the mech fell to the ground, headless, the killer began to think. "I can just taste the circuits. Mmmmmmmm.....satisfying.."........"Hey! Cutthroat! Come on we have to retreat back! The autobots are too powerful right now!" a fellow warrior screams. "I really don't care! I'm going to rip Prime to shreds. AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" "Here I come!!!!" Suddenly I feel a piercing go right through me. I have been shot. I fall. As I lay here on the cold, metal ground I think to myself. "Why?............. Why!?............. WHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!??????? ( cue what I've done.)

To be continued?.........

2. 333HE

333HE HERSHEY'S GONNA EAT JOO.

:O

3. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok... It seems like you like it... so heres part 2.

"Don't give me that excuse!" Megatron shouted. I want that weapon, and I want it now! A mission was just failed by the seekers. "Cool your jets, you are one of the most powerful mechs in the univ-" "Oh shut up you suck up!" Starscream interrupted. "Soundwave you are a dumb pile of scraps!" "Excuse me!" Soundwave wailed. "STOP IT!!, I can't take my optics off of you two for 5 nano-seconds!" "Sorry lord Megatron." Soundwave replied. "Where is Cutthroat?"I have been looking for him for days!"He has never returned from battle." "Well you see", Starscream implied, "Cutthroat is MIA." Megatron gets a scowl on his face. " So you didn't tell me until now!" AAAAAGGGHH!!!!! "I could just kill you starscream!" BOOOOOMMMMM!!! All the decepticons go flying. "Wha- what happened?" Autbots attack! A mysterious voice said.

To be continued?...

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

0___0