It's Hotter Than Being Directly Under The Aliens Testicles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Prime, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This thread was inspired by those of us TF fans in Arizona :) tumbleweed:) , hence the "hotter than being directly under an Aliens Testicles":wtf: , who wanted to BS about just about anything...TF related or not. Hope this is the right spot :D  It is by no means exclusive to AZ fans so please feel free to join in :p 

Carry on with your pointless bantor AHAHAHAHAAAA!!! :ev:  :bay 

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Not to rain on your most likely substance-induced parade, but this should be in the Fuzzy. And look, you're even a supporter!

3. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, but a lot of the folks that would be interested in using this cannot use the fuzzy. Does it really?? I mean, can we just talk about "stuff" in the "non-transformer, general discussion" forum? What is the exclusion criteria???

4. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quoted from under the "general discussion" forum...

"The place to go for casual conversation. Introduce yourself, talk news, and just have fun. That's what the "general" stands for."

5. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I wasn't aware it was that hot under an alien scrote. Gross. You are the Dr. so, I guess you would know. :lol 

6. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL, well, this was discovered by carefully designed research, not personal experience :D 

EDIT*-Oh, and if this thread is inapproppriately placed, I apologize....and mods, please delete.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  7. djjetstorm

djjetstorm "The Matrix is within us"

Well I guess I will post nonsense then. How about those Mets...

Oops wrong state. LOL

Anyone in AZ excited about the Engraver 3rd party figure?

8. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HA! I grew up in NY so I am actually a Mets fan, lol. Looks like they are about to rebuild, but on a good note, they are keeping Reyes :D 

As far as Exgraver, I will admit that I am still on the fence and skeptical. Once I see a review (which should be any day now) I will probably jump off the fence....which side I jump is yet to be determined :cool: 

9. Ruminus

Ruminus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, so what's the verdict? Are we allowed to chat here or not?

I don't have a problem respecting the chat directives, and for the most part I've kept to topic for the most part anyway, but I am relatively new to these forums and I have no idea what a "fuzzy" is, and I don't appreciate anyone "assuming" we are substance abusing anything!

We are Arizona collectors trying to enjoy discussing our hobby together, posting our sightings, helping each other, and getting to know each other beyond collecting these plastic pieces of junk that our significant others, friends and family don't quite understand our obsession over.

I'm getting a little tired of the Chat Police (the "Chat Police" rating coming in something near the equivalent of "mall cop" but without the training) telling us we gotta move it to the fuzzy balls section, or to quit posting in the sightings section when they themselves don't seem to be participating in any way other than to tell us what we can't do.

So before I go and say something really jack-assed, will the thought enforcers that don't seem to want us posting anywhere, please create an "Arizona - Talk about alien scrotes and anything else you want" section in whatever dark, dank, scum filled, back alley hole section of these boards that we CAN post in without someone telling us we can't? And then let us know where it is...oh wait you can't...cause it's not a toy sighting or a meetup discussion. Dang.....what to do? Oh <squeal!> I know...post it in the Az sightings section on Seibertron, no one ever reads or posts there.

Thank you for your support!

10. Ruminus

News Credits:
    Dude! c'mon...baseball? This is the hotter than scrote thread...please stay on topic or take it somewhere else!

This message has been brought to you by "Better bots...for better boards", enjoy your visit :)  Hugs!

11. NICKBOT

NICKBOT Entitlement? Piss off.

News Credits:
    Surely you jest, now run along mister grumpy pants. Also for future reference when you preface your post with "Not to rain on your most likely substance-induced parade" you're coming off as a douche. :) 

[​IMG]

Double true. It's pretty moist in the Valley of the Fun™!

I don't want the fuzzy. I'd suggest putting the (AZ Collectors) in the title somewhere Doc. Maybe keep the minimods away.

12. NICKBOT

News Credits:
    So anyway, I should have my MP Hot Rod (Rodimus he's not) by Friday along with a DMKit Optimus Prime & Bumblebee that I got in a trade. Not sure if I am going to keep those, but I figured someone here might want them if I change my mind. Also still no shipping notice from Robot Kingdom, but now I am just being impatient. I sure as shit hope the QA is there from TFClub.

13. Ruminus

News Credits:
    Ahhhhgggggg!!!...WTF is a "Fuzzy" and who are "minimods"?

I'm guessing minimods are newer or less than veteran board mods without the experience to know what they can let slide or something? Kinda like Barney Fife in Mayberry?

but this freakin "fuzzy" thing is itching inside my head and I can't scratch it...make it stop...nnnnn...sandpaper sandpaper sandpaper

14. NICKBOT

News Credits:
    :lol  Yeah I am on board with TFClub's NOT Devastator for now. But I ain't gonna lie, if it's not up to snuff then I will sell it. TFClub is real hit and miss.

I am sorry for your loss. :( 

15. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    oooo ooooo *jumps excitedly raising my hand* can i be Douche Police? can i, can i, pleeeeeeeeease?????

*transforms into giant foaming-at-the-mouth Rottweiler*

Nobody Waltzes into "OUR THREAD" spewing Negativity to our fearless leader, Doc-P.

RAAAAGHHHHHHRRRRRRRR!!!!

16. SkywarpsNipples

SkywarpsNipples ホンマおもろい人やね〜

News Credits:
    ^ o_O 

Ordered MP Rodimus from BBTS today :D  Anyone about to spew out QC problems can go shit**** themselves because I plan on keeping him in bot mode and am quite pleased with the purchase :lol  'cides you gotta love that toon coloring 8D

Also gonna see how well the trailer goes with the US version :) 

17. Ruminus

News Credits:
    Hey, I just got him too, and cant wait to compare to the US version...if I ever manage to get one :) 
    Also, I did read a good mod to keep the fin from scratching when you put him into the trailer, let me know if you're interested and I'll try to find it again.

18. NICKBOT

News Credits:
    Watch the Vangelus review Brad, he gives some good insight into the QA issues. Still a cool figure.

19. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    12. No Spam
    We do not allow spamming in our general forums. Spam is relegated to the Fuzzy World Forum. The Fuzzy World is a perk for TFW2005 Supporters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.