It's branded with a big bad looking X

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BumbleBabe, Jul 29, 2007.

1. BumbleBabe

BumbleBabe Banned

Hey guys went to tru yesterday and my good friend checked the systems for leader ops and megs. just thought i should let everyone know he showed me that they have been X listed.
    generally meaning that TRU's (at least in my area) will no longer be carrying those items.

:rip 

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm not 100% familiar with TRU's system, but I think that means either A) they're getting a different assortment from now on (consistent with reports of a reset happening early March, possibly the Leader Brawl group), or it is just that one store.

I'll leave this for now, does anyone with any knowledge of TRU have the ability to back this up?

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just PM'd Junior and asked him to weigh in on it.

My bet would be a new case assortment with a different number, as SF said.

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Seems unlikely that they would stop carrying these any time soon - I'd be more likely to think it's a new assortment, as well.

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I work for TRU. I am the BOH supervisor there so i have to keep track of all our product in the entire store. WE will not be recieving any more leader or deluxe movie figures for around two months. One reason is our store and a few others are going through a remodel. two is that the feature shop for transformers ended last week. And yes Leader brawl will have a different skn than the prime megs assortment.

6. ckbuddha

ckbuddha Well-Known Member

Wow that is brutal. Is that the norm for TRU when a store goes through a major change? That's a long time to go without any product that is in high demand.

7. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pokécon

Heh, Bad Spark was a pretty cool episode...(thread title)

8. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

Wow that sucks.

9. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

LIke i said the leader classes will have new skn's and the new skns are a few weeks away, but we are not scheduled for the deluxes for a long time, Hopefully they also have a new skn that i get my hands on to give a better update. THinking about the spark power stuff it could be a new one. and again like the remodel part is a huge factor so if you store is being remodeled expect delays.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That might explain why my local Walmart hasn't put out any new TF's lately. They happen to be going threw a major remodel of the whole entire store. They are even painting the outside of it from grey/blue to brown. Looks like I'll have to check out Target for the TF's that I'm currently on the look out for.

11. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This must be fairly nationwide.

The pegs have been quite empty lately. I thought it was kids, clueless parents, closet fans, new fans & scalpers raping the aisles. But I guess TRU & Walmart are just rebooting.

But that still doesn't explain Target's assumed minimal restocking.

12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    They might be saving that for their nationwide modular reset on august 5th

13. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    Why does it seem like toy stores go through these total changes every other week now

14. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The item that is discontinued is "Tformers Optimus Prime" which is the listing for Cybertron Prime, not the movie one. Those are listed as Movie Leader Class. I checked into it today.

15. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Fans and TRU customers,

There are open orders for deluxes in the TRU system which are schedule to hit the warehouse in the next two weeks. The shipment of product will not be delayed by the resets that are going on in the various stores. In fact, the reset will eventually bring you a better merchandise selection than ever before.

16. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Not only are they completely stupid & pointless but now they seem to be more frequent.

And another question to go along with that one, why are the toy departments always neglected? Night after night after night & they just won't restock! The Transformers deluxe section is always empty. A whole section empty & they might get one case in every 3-4 weeks. Yeah, ONE case!

17. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

Both our TRUs and all our Walmarts look very pathetic in the TF sections. Empty pegs. Yes, EMPTY pegs. Looks horrible for the brand.