It's Been 1 1/2 Seasons (Spoilers For Last Episode)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spunky, May 14, 2012.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

And Optimus Prime has gotten practically no character development. He's still the same statue he was at the beginning of this series. He almost hinted at being less than perfect and showing some emotion in the last episode when he pointed his blaster at Starscream and commanded him to lead him to the relic "regardless". He may have shown some emotion in "One Shall Fall". Other than that, the only time he really showed emotions is when he...wasn't himself (Orion Pax). Come on Prime. Even in G1 you had a little more personality.

2. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

<-----clicks on thread title. reads post. runs away screaming.

:horse: 

3. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Has Optimus Prime ever had any character development? Really? Besides Transformers Animated I don't think we've ever really seen a completely different Optimus Prime from the beginning of a season to its ending.

As for PRIME's Optimus, IMO we've seen a good amount of who the character is. You've mentioned it yourself in episodes such as Orion Pax we've gotten a good feel for where he came from to who he is today, it's just not written out for us. He's just a very stoic character.

4. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

thats just who he is, i doubt it will ever change, even in the movie, he is always serious, and i havnt actually heard him laugh before....

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Can't people accept Optimus for being a tool. It's because he's a strange little misfit is why I like this version of Prime.

Yeah i'd rather have a more Optimus Primal esque Prime but I think all of Optimus's awkward scenes makes him the best.