It's about Fans and staying true to Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mattamus Prime, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

Mainly because you keep starting it up again.

That's because you are. If you think your opinion isn't crystal clear to all of us by now, then I don't know what you hope to accomplish by further reiterating it.

People who have legitimate gripes about the movie (for instance, ME) are usually satisfied by expressing that opinion ONCE...maybe twice. And then that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

Then there are folks like you who are on a crusade against the movie. And apparently you won't be happy until you have convinced each and every one of us that WE should hate it too. You're sort of like my fundie cousin who is so into his religion, but he isn't content to just live at peace with folks who believe differently. No, he insists that THEY must believe the exact same things he does or they are lost, lost, lost. And you seem to be of a similar ilk that thinks that if people don't hate this movie, somehow something's wrong with them, and it is up to you to evangelize the whole world.

We get it. We know what you think about it. You can stop typing now.

And yet...you keep posting. Which is it, your words or your actions?

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Right, thread done. Expect some infractions to be incoming. What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.