It's a Christmas Miracle! (TFs, etc. saved from the garage sale)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by paskal, Dec 23, 2006.

1. paskal

paskal SHWOOOO!!

So my mom was going to sell all the old junky toys that had collected in the basement since my brothers and I were kids. For whatever reason, she decided not to, so when I got home, I went through the bag of stuff she had collected.

Mostly TFs, probably about a 10th of what the collection once was. Most are all beat to hell, broken, or missing accessories (usually all three).

First pic of everything, you should be able to recognize most of the TFs. I think the targetmaster is the most complete of them.

[​IMG]

What I'm actually more interested is identifying these guys, some I think are gobots, the others, not sure:

[​IMG]

Finally there's this spaceship type thing, which I remember really liking - the turret type thing the guy sits in turns around and separates. Anyone know what it is?

[​IMG]

Thanks to anyone who can identify these guys, and if any of you want some of these for parts, just IM me and we can work something out.

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Awesome. I had a simliar thing happen to me and I will post pics when they bring them to me.

3. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

Well I see:

Sureshot, Kup, Cyclonus, Wreck Gar, Hot Spot, Skullcruncher, Galvatron, Whirl, Scapper, Scavenger, Venom, Strafe, Brawl, Blades, Groove, Roadbuster, Wheelie, Breakdown, Pounce, Onslaught, Motormaster, Scourge, Punch, Hot Rod Crosshairs, Ultra Magnus, Slapdash, Splashdown.

Super Gobot Staxx & Spac-E, Rocklord Crackpot (I think)

4. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Is that about a third of Ultra Magnus I see on the far right?

Lol, I recently (2 weeks ago) dug through boxes in my parents' loft and had a nice little find myself. Also about 1/100 of the original collection.

My features included:
    Soundwave (pre Hasbro) and 8 tapes (autobot and decepticon)
    Hot Rod
    Rodimus Prime
    Sky Linx
    Omega Supreme (complete)
    WheelJack (pre transformers version)
    Wheelie
    Tailgate
    Freeway
    Grotusque (missing wings)

and a few more smaller ones...Must have sold a good number I remember at garage sales back in the day (nooo dinobots, sharkguys, Blaster, megatron, big base thingies, etc. ...all gone). All considering, not a bad find though. My brother also already snatched Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus (with box).

some early 80's pre-transformer bots, perhaps like some of yours there (and not go-bots either).

I'll get some pictures up soon. What's the best site for host pics for such things as displaying them here?

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great find. :D 

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool find! Nice sig by the way. :thumb 

7. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow man! Congrats! I wish I could have saved the ones I lost at my parent's hands.. you are very lucky indeed!

8. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WOW! Must be nice....I wish I could get my old ones back....

9. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Here's the Hot Rod and Rodimus along side the new guys.

[​IMG]

Along with some others:

[​IMG]

Hey Paskal, in the back row of my second picture there are some non-transformer tranformers from the early 80's. The orange truck looks like one you have, but yours is in robot mode.

...and Mr. Ultra Magnus:

[​IMG]

10. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I can tell you what that spaceship is... it's a Fisher-Price Alpha Interceptor, from their space adventure series... those figures and vehicles were -everywhere- in the 70's and early 80's, but I'd nearly forgotten about them.

The pilot isn't the proper spaceman pilot... I'm pretty sure he's the jet pilot from the Fisher Price Turbo Hawk... a sort of undersized F-15 fighter jet, a toy I always coveted as a kid. The pilot just looked too cool. :) 

God it brings back memories to see that again!

Nice find!

zmog

11. paskal

paskal SHWOOOO!!

Ok wow, that's just amazing. I did a quick google and found this:
    http://www.thisoldtoy.com/L_FP_set/toy-pages/300-399/368-advseralphainterceptor.html

I remember the pilot & the tether - I'm going to have to look for those. I also remember the F-15 plane - I'm going to have to look for that as well. Wow, memories!

Thanks for the identifications so far - does anyone know what the white/red & blue/grey non-TF guys are? They both kind of have reptile shaped heads - the blue/grey one turns into a boat & the white/red one turns into a tank-like vehicle. I'll try and get better pictures tomorrow. The blue/grey guy is obviously missing his right arm.

Also, the lock next to the blue/grey guy transforms into a robot - I've just forgotten how to do it for the moment.

Paradigm-Shift Prime: It looks like we have a few of the same guys - I just wish my old Soundwave was one of the survivors - I'm fairly certain he got destroyed in one of the many battles these guys all went through. And yeah, most of Ultra Magnus is gone, though we'll see what I turn up tomorrow with some more digging.

Octane: The grey/purple guy definitely turns into a rock, if that's who you were thinking about.

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    That big one in the last pic is NOT Mr Ultra Magnus. He is Omega Supreme. Ultra Magnus is a white truck cab ( just like Prime's ) but with a red and blue car carrier trailer that becomes armor.

Do we need to start a TF:101 class around here? :p