Items for sale, Transformers and more!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Well the last sale I had months back was mediocre, but I also didn't have that much for sale.

Currently on TFW2005 I got alot of stuff for sale, but mostly getting nibbles on the Cybertron box and Alternators which is good I really want to get rid of them.
    I'm basically trying to get a goal of 300 dollars sold off, but would of course love it if I sold more.

RULES OF THE SALE:
    1) No returns. I'm tryign to get rid of these to make room in my place, and to have an emergancy fund when I need one...so the last thing I want is to have these back.
    2) US only, It's too expensive to ship out of the country.
    3) UPS Only, the nearest Postal Office that doesn't have it's head up their ass is 20 miles, it's a pain to get there and back to work.
    Shipping price will varey depending on product you buy since they don't all weigh the same. Basic starts at 12 dollars and goes up.
    4) No Negotiations, these prices are pretty cheap on their own even for loose when you considered the new stuff getting harder to find or much more expensive.
    5) Paypal accepted, takes 3 to 4 days to clear to my account, Money Orders also accepted but take longer to clear.

TRANSFORMERS ITEMS:
    Classics Mirage: MiB, was gonna use this for a customized project, but I don't have the time. I'm asking 10 USD for it.
    Classics Ramjet: MiB

Loose Movie Figures:
    Protoforms Starscream
    Protoforms Prime
    All complete with all their pieces, asking 7 dollars each.
    Original Starscream, no missiles. Loose
    10 USD.

MP Starscream LOOSE Comes with Stand and missiles, Somehow missing an Index finger.
    While I love the figure alot, i'ts just hard to keep it when I need the money.
    70 USD

Titanium Scourge and GI Joe Megatron
    Both complete, excellent condition, 7 Dollars each.

GUNDAM COMPLETE MODEL KITS
    My last complete model kit, PG Strike comes with AILE pack, shield, Beam Rifle. Panel lined and detailed, batteries already installed.
    Figure will be tightly wrapped and secured to be sure of safe travel.
    85 USD

MACROSS/ROBOTECH FIGURES!

VF-1A Super Poseable: Bought it for a friend, he loved the poseables but ended up leaving it at home. His wife now wont let him collect such things cause they're "Childish" and I don't need it anymore.
    Asking Price 7 USD

ROBOTECH MPC VF1A ben Dixon edition: Complete with ladder, with Book Box. panel lined and decaled.
    30USD

DVD's!
    Running out of room for DVD's! So here's what I got for you die hard anime and Toku fans!

Space Knight Tekkaman Blade box set: It's HK release, all region. 30 USD for all the episodes and TV specials does have Chinese and English on and off Subtitles.

Venus Wars: A classic anime brought by US Manga Corps One of the first animes That got me back into watching Sci/fi when it was on the Sci/Fi channel back in 1999.
    Asking Price 5 USD ON HOLD

Megazone 23 Part 1 From Streamline: Brought to you by a group who distributed Robotech back in the days. This is one of the FIRST OVA's EVER released in Japan, and this is one of the FIRST original productions brought to the US after the failed Robotech: The Movie edits. Box has some worn from owning it these last 8 years.
    ON HOLD

Teknoman: Collections 1 and 2, UPN/SABAN's english production of tekkaman blade. 2 discs in each collection.ecellent condition. 10 USD each.

DAYS OF LOVE: An INteractive DVD game that works on any DVD Console or Computer or DVD player. Very long game with some sexual suggestive themes but no hentai.
    Asking Price: 5 USD

MS Gundam SEED Movie Triology Box set: All 3 movies, Excellent condition with Magnetic box cover. Asking Price 15 USD (5 dollars per movie but not sold seperately)

.Hack//SIGN Boxset: One of those pioneering animes about role playing in a role playing game with a twist. Complete series. 40 USD

YU-Gi-Oh! GX Box Set 1: This contains nearly 13 episodes with Chinese and English subtitles. 10 USD

Transformers Armada Season 2: Great condition! 20 Dollars!

MANGA

MS Gundam 0079 Volumes 1-3 5 Dollars each (Great condition)
    MS Gundam Blue Destiny: (Cover and spine ware) 5 Dollars
    MS Gundam SEED Volumes 1-3 and 5 (Great condition!) 5 dollars each
    MS Gundam SEED Destiny Volume 1 (Fantastic condition like new! Better art and story then the TV Show!) 5 Dollars
    Angelic Layer 1-5 (Great condition) 5 Dollars each
    Rurouni Kenshin Volumes 1-11 (Fantastic Condition) 5 Dollars each
    .Hack//Legend of The Twilight Bracelet Vol 1-3 (Excellent Condition) 5 Dollars Each
    No Need for Tenchi Volume 9 (Great condition) 5 Dollars

Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG BOOKS!
    Like playing yugioh? got a son, daughter, brother, sister, nephew, neece who loves the card game or anime? Having trouble getting some of the rarest cards on the market?
    Well, I probably got them.
    I have 2 full 3 inch binders FULL, CRAMMED, STUFFED full of these cards and even a few tins.
    I even have a 1 inch binder of incredibly rare and exclusive Yugioh cards that are probably worth a whole paycheck!
    Some of these cards include Variants of D.Magician Girl, or Ultimate Blue Eyes, D.Magician variants, Exodia Necross, etc etc.

I'm selling ALL of the binders for 150 USD. If I got just the rares appraised I'd probably be over that limit just on the rares/exclusives.
    Lemme know if interested!

STAR WARS FX SABER: Mace Windu Episode II
    Yes I know I said it was sold, however the buyer flaked at the last second so I still have this saber!
    Excellent like new condition comes with stand (no box) Everything in working order!
    50 USD.

IMPORT GAMES
    Naurto ninka Council 4, great condition, japanese text plays on DS or DS LITE, comes with box and instructions. 30 USD (paid 60)

Guilty Gear XX for PSP, probably one of the best fight sims for the PSP system. Great condition, even has a short OVA in english!
    comes with box and instructions. 30USD

GUNDAM for ths PSP. Similar graphics to feddie VS Zeon with lots of mobile suits to choose from. Can play both factions. Comes with box and instructions.
    30 USD

Initial D Street Stage for PSP, pick your car, win challeneges to earn upgrades and take the down hill hair pin turns like some of the best. Coms with box and instructions.
    30 USD.

2. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

pmd about
    Alternator Battle Ravage
    Alternator Decepticharge
    ENTIRE box of Cybertron

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    pm'd

4. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Cool got alot of PMs specifically on the Alternators. Sadly having a lil issue getting them all unlocked and read.
    I'm also gonna post more stuff for sale....pretty much need to hit the 300 dollar mark to pay off some debts.
    Ill post later on an update.

5. Constructicon_BC

Constructicon_BC Well-Known Member

I am taking both Alternators from you. PM'd you

6. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Ok, here's the skinny, we had an outage in southern oregon, so my ISP is currently down...so I'm on my phone till tomorrow or the weekend.
    I've got a dozen PM's for those two alternators and some of them are saying "I'll pay XYZ" for them. and there are more PM's to sift thru on the Cybertron toys and those asking for a list and pictures Im afraid I cant't supply at this time since I have no internet on my PC, just my cell.

I've also got a few other things I'm going to add to the sales list which I hope get nibbles. I'm REALLY clearing out stuff.

I'll answer everyones messages as soon as I can.

7. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    *cough* Okay sorry for double posting, I'm just gonna make this easy and just post what's going on.

Decepticharge is now on Hold for possible sale, will let everyone know what's going on soon.
    However, Ravage seems to be up for sale.

Cybertron figures are still up for sale, however I have someone coming to take a look at what I got individually, so depending on what they take or not could lower the price.

I do have more stuff posted up for sale, and as stated, I REALLY need to get rid of these things so I can get rid of my current debt and bills. So whatever you guys see is up for grabs.

8. yyh2046

sent pm first for
    Alternator Battle Ravage
    Alternator Decepticharge
    ENTIRE box of Cybertron,

but didn't get any respond, now they're on hold....

9. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    yes, I've got almost 40 PM's and 80% of those were asking about the Cybertron box and the Alternators. That's just too many to get back too so I just posted here saying "They're on hold"
    I'll be giving a final answer probably this weekend on the cybertron stuff. But Decepticharge is pretty much sold and currently scheduling a pick up.
    However Battle Ravage is still available.

10. yyh2046

I understand, I'm still interested at the rest, lmk when things are ready, thanks.

11. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Ok, Decepticharge is now GONE congrats to Lucs.
    Cybertron box is still available Yyh2046 so I sent you a PM on that and Ravage.

max VF1a with fast packs is in the process of being sold, VFos will be gone this sunday.

all those asking about teknoman, its only 2/3rds of the series, I didnt buy the final disc cause its hard to find where I generally shop at.
    But for half the price of what the volumes are currently sold, thats good deal.
    I do reccomend personally if you ant the complete teknoman series to just buy my Tekkaman box set sinces its uncut with the TV specials and trailers included. Ill even toss in a copy of my Twin Blood english dub I finished back in july.

12. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Cybertron lot and Battle Ravage are sold.
    Venus Wars and Comicon VF-1D, on hold, Vf-1A Max type has been sold.

13. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Okay, I updated the listings, not much there, but still all up for sale, I've gotten ALOT of questions on the FX Sabers, but no ones made any final choices....dunno why, together they're cheaper then buying them MiB and they're practically still looking new. I rarely ever even turned the power on on these things. they've just collected dust on my mantel for the last 2, almost 3 years.

14. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Okay updated the listings, new stuff up for sale, because I got a nasty cold last weekend, I'm now needing to get rid of this stuff worse then usual.

the Vader saber is on hold, I'm possibly selling that to one of my store managers tomorrow for his kid as a early christmas present.

15. yyh2046

PMd bout:
    Original Starscream, no missiles. Loose
    ALTERNATORS:
    Shockwave
    Swindle
    Tracks

16. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    lol ya know, sad thing is, I use to have an original SS....one of my first toys s a baby.
    But this is a movie SS just for futue clearification.

On to another note, LOTS of PMs on the alts, close to 16....so thats gonna be on hold till I get home from work and read them all.

also how well do those old G1 figures sell? I did find some 2 weeks ago, some sort of a powermaster figure i think....uuuhhh a pretender bumblebee, powermaster prime, and pull back let it fly goldbug.

Ill get more info later.

17. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Well, both FX sabers are sold to one of my store managers XD. had to ell one of them a lil cheaper cause he thinks the windu saber looks cheap....sorta pissed me off. But atleast they're gone.

I'll get to ppl on the alternators little later, might add ONE MORE to the list.

18. yyh2046

haven't heard from you bout the alt's yet. still interested.

19. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Alternators are SOLD I will not be posting up anymore alternators for sale either.
    However I still have LOTS of other things for sale.

20. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    can i get the Tit Scourge?