I normally don't have the patience to cover old ground, but considering its about ten years since I tried to model a Trypticon, and this year's been a bit of a Transformers 2010 celebration, I figured I'd give it another shot. Its definitely time for a computer upgrade, as I have had countless crashes trying to render out reasonable particle counts. Subsequently, I've had to paint a few environmental elements I was hoping to render. Noticeably, the tail was a bugger to rig, and I made a mess of it. Perhaps I'll look into it again in the future. As I don't have the toy I've had to take inspiration from many sources. Amazingly, I only came across TFW's detailed toy gallery after I'd done modeling.