It just occured to me.... Where is.....????

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by wheeljaxx, Oct 17, 2007.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

since this question involves botcon, paramount, the dvd extras, and a general intrest, i have no idea where this really belongs... it's notreally a botcon question, or a movie question, so here it is posted...

at botcon 2007, Paramount was there filiming EVERYTHING. Everyday of the convention, they had big signs about it everywhere. I asked around to what it was for and everyone seemed to believe it was the documentary for botcon2007, and that due to the preview we had, and the home town of Hasbro, that the documentry was going to be an extra on the DVD... at the time it seemed Obvious.

Now teh dvd is out, teh extras SUCK and we've no idea what all that filiming was for. i mean, all the interviews they did, all the roaming around they did, all the crituiqes they got after teh pre-screening, We've seen NONE of it except for a few SECONDS on the extras on the dvd.

Now the actual question...

DOES anybody know what all that filiming was for? Will we ever see any of it put to good use?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I know some of it was used on a TV Guide channel thing covering the release of the movie and whatnot.

As for the rest... Probably just wasted footage.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I saw Tricky Disco in the extras.

I thought the extras rocked! The stuff in "our world" kinda sucked, but the robot stuff in "Their war" was cool to see how all the models were made.