it is a Big deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Jul 11, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i was wondering why people are dying for leader Shockwave, Optimus and megatron for DOTM line IT IS a big deal?

Also why anotehr prime we have the perfect leader toy already

so why u gusy want anotehr leader prime, megs and shockwave?

2. AMG

AMG Old School

I just want Megatron, I don't care what they make after that.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    For me with most of them, bigger is better. With the size reduction on the new Voyagers, I just don't think Voyager Shockwave is big enough for my collection display. I could really care less about getting a Prime as Busta is the shizzle, though I would like the Takara Jetpack to be released over here. As much as the Leader Megs have been turds in the previous movie, I am not begging for a new one, as two in the display is enough for me.

I think we just want a few more options that scale (I know true scale is never achieved, and I am not a scale nazi) with their counterparts. It has been why people have been begging for a Leader Blackout (and to a lesser extent Fallen) for 4 years now. But I can't complain too much, I like what we have gotten for the mostpart up to this point.

4. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    For Shocky, I'm not going to hold my breath since he didn't do too much in the movie (although he was badass),
    which means I'm going to hunt for that Voyager.
    But if he does get a Leader Class in a subline or later, i'm going to have to pull a
    Leader/Voyager Starscream in having both.

As for Optimus, we already have two Japan exclusives using the ROTF mold, so it doesn't really matter.
    And the ROTF mold is already the perfect Movie Prime.

As for Megatron, DO WANT!

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    this

6. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This.

7. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I want a Megatron. If they wanna give me another Prime or Shockwave after that, I'm down for it, but I honestly wont care. I want a goddamn leader goddamn megatron goddammit.

8. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Because we need a DOTM accurate Prime. But he's last on the list compared to Megs and Screamer.

9. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron is getting so much action in this thread and I want in on it... bow-chika-wow-wow:p 

10. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    O__o

11. anotheran

anotheran Old skooler

I didn't like the first two leader megatrons. I hope they do a better one this time around.

I need a leader size to go with my other leader and HA figures. Not going to do voyager sized movie figures

12. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I don't want a leader anything anymore. Too big and expensive when perfectly good smaller ones exist.

13. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

People love their scale. And Leader figures tend to get the most engineering love from Hasbro. Megatron's new design deserves better than the Voyager, albeit a decent toy.

The Prime forum this is not.

14. TFGamer97

TFGamer97 God Ginrai

Completely agree, my friend. I love his DOTM design and think they could make an amazing Megs if they try. Look at HFTD Starscream for support

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I just want a Leader Megatron, one that will hopefully be screen accurate and be way better than his previous Leader figures. So yes, it is a big deal to me that we get a DOTM Leader Megatron.

I'll also take a Leader Shockwave if they do come out with him, just because he has a bad-ass design that should warrant him a Leader figure, despite the fact he isn't the big bad in DOTM like I initially thought he would be.

Personally, I don't want another Leader Optimus Prime, since the ROTF Leader mold is absolutely perfect. But I would like a re-release of ROTF Leader Optimus Prime with the trailer from DOTM. There's no way I'm getting the Ultimate Optimus Prime since I'm not too pleased how his robot mode looks; I wished that they took the ROTF Leader mold and retooled it instead of coming out with a new mold for Optimus that's not all that screen accurate.

16. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shockwave's not a bad looking toy honestly. Don't quite care for his Cybetronian Tank alt form... but the main form looks pretty menacing. He's also good enough to stand in for a Classics Shockwave update methinks.

17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    THIS, I've become MUCH pickier with my collection and really I'd rather have a smaller voyager size TFs than a leader class that looks REALLY cheap next to my large diecast Chogokins.

18. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

well you said it. we have the perfect prime (rotf leader), perfect starscream (hftd - bot mode at least) and pretty cool sentinel (i don't have it yet, so i don't know if he's perfect). we NEED the perfect megatron to go with them. i just want Optimus=Megatron=Starscream=Sentinel>Ironhide=Ratchet>Bee=Sideswipe=Mirage=Soundwave and other cars like they have in the movie. is it really too much to ask? also, i wouldn't mind voyager Dreads or leader shockwave but megatron comes first, as always :) 

19. 7thkey

7thkey Ultracon

They could do so much with a shockwave leader. Who says his alt form has to be a tank. The metal snakes that surround him could form into something also. That 4 tentical thing could be his alt form. We have seen tank forms with Megs already I hope Shockwave gets something new if they leader him.

20. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    Movie 1 and 2 Megatrons were terrible designs with even worse figures.

TF3 Megs is FREAKING SWEET!!! and the voyager is a fairly poor representation of the awesome design (plus just too dang small)