Isnt it about time they showed some love to Brawn?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Red leader, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    This guy is one of my favourite G1 cartoon characters and his toy was sooooo dissapointly lame even when I was 4 years old.

we've never had a nice accurate representation of him in toy form and I would love to see an attempt, for me hes one of those characters that hasbro or taktom need to make a real effort with along with ironhide.

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Movie Stockade. There's your love...

I admit, I concur. I was actually in the process of trying to design a Classics-style version of Brawn, but with the right mods Movie Stockade is damn near perfect. He may have been an accident, but that doesn't mean I love him any less... :p 

Although I disagree with your assessment that we've 'never seen an accurate version in toy form'. The toy was the accurate version. It'd be more correct to say we never saw an accurate version of him in 'toon form. Toys came first. Never forget that. ;) 

3. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Here's your Brawn love.:thumbs2: 

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    hey, i sold him that head...thats cool...and i agree we need to get a true classics brawn...right now i've got the target exclusive green strongarm as a stand-in

5. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    Very nice!!!!! yours ?

6. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I wish! I'd bid on him on Ebay a couple months back and was overbid by a dollar.:cry 

He's definately a beautiful piece of work though, ah well.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

It's Warmachine's, hence the name of the Photobucket account. :p 

I like his version, but it seems too 'toon based to me - the head change was unnecessary in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of the bright yellow.

I like Moonstreaker and Tinfoil Turkey's versions better myself.

8. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, I'd love a new Brawn figure, be it in the style of Classics, Animated, Movie, or a resurrected Alternators (even better: all of the above!).

There have been a lot of "close-but-no-cigar" Brawn-esque figures: green Strongarm, Cybertron Overhaul, Stockade, the upcoming Wolverine crossover 'bot (who I think will make a great Brawn with some paint and a head swap). Even his name made an appearance in RiD (albeit altered with an "X-" prefix). But G1 Brawn himself is nowhere to be found.

I wouldn't even mind if they changed his name, a la "Tankor." Call him Strongarm or Brawnblast or Joe Q. Muscles.... just make a green and goldenrod SUV-bot with a dome-shaped helmet and bad disposition. Done!

9. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I'd give Stockade a cigar. Bar the colourscheme, I'd say he's spot on.

What'choo talkin' 'bout with your "bad disposition"? When did Brawn ever have a bad disposition?