Isabela Moner Attending At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards And Maybe Trailer Or Tv Spot For TF:TLK

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    Those 2 back pieces have some blue paint on them and rust at the tips. I'm inching towards the VW Bus/Hooligan for this guy.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    Come on hasbro, 3 deluxes, 2 voyagers, and a legion and you'll have completed all the autobots and decepticons in a movie for the first time since 2007! And they'll be even all be in scale!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

Is Dragonstorm only showing up in flashback?

4. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean if you were told the fact that your parents aren't your real parents you would go up to them for question.

Optimus going back to Cybertron (as we are led to believe) is just a stepping stone into understanding his own creation. The Creators are being instrumental in the fate of the Transformers so why not go to Cybertron first as your logical destination?

5. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    Not counting him or the other dragon guy, as they likely belong to the same subgroup as the dinobots.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  6. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Dragonstorm's purpose and how often he'll show is unknown at the moment. You've probably mistaken Dragonstorm's faction as he's an Autobot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nephilim

Nephilim Well-Known Member

Oooh man, I love these guys. Please let them get SOME screentime in the movie, and not die.
    And hasbro, you better at least make a voyager Onslaught...

8. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like "Hooligan" has Crowbar's head. Was this scene shot in Arizona?
    W01jOY.png

Because I think the Motorcycle Con "Mohawk" with the Possible Holodriver was only seen in the Arizona filming.

9. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    so onslaught and hooligan have huge ass Miniguns for weapons. I'm down.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus watched Cybertron be 'destroyed' in Dark Of The Moon. In Age Of Extinction he had acknowledged this, they had no home.

He has no clue where the creators are and blasts off heading to a planet that he believed was destroyed... sorry but that just doesnt add up to me.

The ending was rushed, if it was given more time/budget chances are Optimus would have taken Lockdown's ship - removing the ship from the equation and giving him the co-ordinates that Lockdown was going to take him to.

I'm still not sure why everyone is so focused on all these minor Decepticons in the background - especially considering a few moments later an explosion seemingly kills most of them.

11. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    I'll bet you 20 dollars not a single one dies in that explosion.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Possibly... but then again, the only Decepticon we see in any scenes occuring after this which have currently been shown is is Megatron - and he's completely alone on both occasions when we see him.

So the only Decepticon we know that survives till the end is Megatron (Or at least the planet attacking Earth scene)

Plus i doubt people will really remember Longhaul look-alike, Shockwave look-alike and whoever that beast-like one is on the roof. They did not even get toys and they clearly are not going to be around long.

13. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Perhaps the remains of Cybertron?

But yes, had Optimus taken Lockdown's ship, it would have been more fulfilling to know where he was heading.

14. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Isabela Moner just strikes me as such a delightful, enthusiastic young actor who genuinely enjoys what she's doing, that even though I haven't seen the movie yet, I really am looking forward to her character almost as much as the actual Transformers. I hope her character turns out to be as enjoyable to watch as I think she'll be, and I hope that this is the start of a successful career for Isabela.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Those Cons are definitely going to die (with the exception of Barricade and Megatron), but they won't die in that explosion. It would be silly to kill them off in one blow when they spent money on finding vehicle modes for them and since they took their time to make sure they all wear a differing look from one another.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    We don't know if Megatron will be the only surviving con at the end of the movie or not yet. Just because he's alone doesn't mean the other cons are dead at that point. He could be just going alone to make sure to ease the meeting between him and Lennox with the Autobots so to show them there's no tricks especially if he knows that whatever threat is coming will also affect the Decepticons. Also there's still some chances we'll at least see Onslaught get a Voyager figure if not him along with,Hooligan,Mohawk and the one eyed bot

17. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Will do a timeline at some point, probably after the new trailer drops.

However i'm fairly sure that the scene we see of her confronting Megatron occurs near the end of the first act.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Onslaught looks awesome with his big as guns and awesome shoulder wheels. After a gradual skew towards less and less visible kibble, they not only give him more believability as a TF, but add a lot of distinction. The Shockwave-headed Boss is quite cool too. I'd be upset at the Cons being model reuses, but they're all reuses of really cool designs that didn't get nearly enough exposure before, so I'm totally alright with it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No this was shot in Hamtramck Michigan but more or less Detroit. Remember the very first time we seen them reveal Sqweeks? And the crew member was talking to Bay and said something on the lines of Sqweeks is ready or something? And they had it on Twitter and Snapchat? And we seen the small video with Mark sleeping in the chair and Bay was waking him up for the shot?

Same scene here. So this very sceen that we see Megs holding Sqweeks is the very first time Sqweeks was brought out in the public.

20. TheSilverknight

TheSilverknight Well-Known Member

All the explosions in London and elsewhere that involved explosions TRF or the military. Who do you think they are shooting at most likely decepticons I highly am doubtful we've seen every single background con

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.