Is your HASBRO MPM04 Masterpiece Movie Optimus Flawed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shin Densetsu, Aug 13, 2017.

?

Is your HASBRO MPM04 movie Optimus flawed?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since MPM04 was released I've read numerous posts, some indicating flaws and/or defects, some not. I just wanted to get a good read on whether or not most of them are. In weeks past we've seen posts on here with rumors from overseas alluding to broken molds, factory defects, recalls, et al. Hasbro is not immune to flawed MP releases, most notably MP Rodimus Prime(mine was ok, but not perfect). Whether later production runs feature less qc issues remains to be seen.

This thread is specific to the Hasbro release as the Takara MPM04 will not be out until next month. Hopefully it will not have the reported qc flaws that the Hasbro version has.

I'd love to think that maybe the instructions were just missing crucial steps but right now, the issues seem beyond that unfortunately. I would love to pick up MPM04 for $100 but doing so at TRU is a gamble.

So let's hear it, is your HASBRO MPM04 Prime flawed or not?

2. KayODave

KayODave Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    They all are.

• Like Like x 1
  3. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 9/20/17, and no it doesn't concern you

News Credits:
    The only flaw I see right now with the figure is that it's trapped in my USPS distribution center and not in my hands yet. Even so, I am aware the specific copy I have purchased has already been reported with issues like a weak shoulder and loose back panels.

Practically what K.O.D said. All copies, sans 4 of them, have reported flaws.

4. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine would be flawed...
    LWfPAes.png

• Like Like x 1