Is your collection in a room you are in alot?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TacomaPrime, Nov 1, 2010.

1. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My collection is in my home theater. For a while we only used it for movie watching, but I miss seeing my transformers collection, so I am thinking of making that our main tv watching room as well.
    So that is my question.

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, mine are in a seprate room downstairs - my fiance would kill me if they took over the front room. :lol 

3. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Mine are in my living room / main area, but then again I live in a one bedroom apartment. They have shelves built onto the other side of the kitchen cabinets which is where I keep most of my collection.

Well,I *did* keep them up there, until my girlfriend took them all down and placed most of them on the computer desk and other places of the apartment in a sudden urge to transform and repose them, haha.

4. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My collection's pretty small, it only fits on one bookshelf, so it's in the bedroom. My wife doesn't mind since it's off to the side

5. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    All of my collection is set up in the basement. The combination of small children and a wife that doesn't like Transformers equals to outta sight, outta mind.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

Yes it is. My collection is in my bedroom, which is also my game room.

7. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Mine takes up every inch of the box room in my 3 bedroom house. I would go in there more often than I do, but the lack of space means everything is so tightly packed together that it's hard to get at any of the figures. Plus, because I am in the process of selling a huge chunck of it off, I also have lots of empty cardboard boxes and packaging materials in there to provide even more clutter.

I really need to sell everything I am trying to, but it is a slow, slow process.

8. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    mine started out being on a few bookcases in the dinning room and living room. my wife "made" me build more shelves and now they are all in a separate room, but its better that way because its my Tattoo Studio and im in there enough to be able to enjoy them :) 

9. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine is in my sewing room. There are a few pics on our funnies page. Occasionally they find their way into the family room and living room. Usually when I am taking pictures for the funnies.

10. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    Not that she needed to, but my fiance gave me the talk. She's supportive of me having all that shit displayed in a room off to the side (which would be my den). But they will not be out for everyone to get visually assaulted by them. So it's a room I sneak off to here and there, but not a room that I spend too much time in.

11. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

All I have for my Transformers collection is my bedroom. In the living room where I spend half the day is where I have my die-cast airplane/helicopter collection. I may have two to four Transformers in the living room thus my coffee table thread.

12. alex_kingdom

alex_kingdom Well-Known Member

My collection is quite small (these days) and lives in 2 glass cabinets one on the landing outside our bedroom and one at the end of hallway just after you come in through door of the flat. So I (and all guests) see them all the time, my other half is fine with it, which is pretty cool.

13. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Basement home office. Still need to get 4-5 Ikea Detold glass cabinets for the higher value stuff, the rest will go on wall shelves.

I spend 8-10 hours a day in there.

14. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Mine is all over the place, mostly stored in various cupboards and rooms. I do have about fifty figures out on display in my room but the rest is currently in flux while I'm sorting out and logging my entire collection.
    I would love to have one room entirely dedicated to Transformers but that's not possible here.

15. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    My TFs are in my attic. Before the collection got huge and had to be moved up there, it wasn't a room that I went into a lot. But now, I'm up there so much I'm thinking of putting a mini-bar up there.

16. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    I have a special collection/computer room where I spend a lot of time, either on the computer or tending to the collection. I gave my wife a FAB Frenzy that now sits on a shelf in the living room. The Transformers are taking over the apartment little by little ;) 

17. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine are slowly spreading actually, my better half hasn't noticed desert camo Ruination and ROTF Swerve on top of the bookcases in the living room. :D 

18. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    Ah, you're doing the whole sneaky approach thing. I force my way in ;) 

19. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Hey, if women are allowed to fill the bathroom with lots of little bottles and tiny soaps and the bedroom and sofa with lots of scatter cushions I think it's our right to have some scatter toys in various rooms.

20. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    due to size of my apartment my collection and computer share a room so I am in there daily.