Is xybertoys.com any good?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Mumps, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

So, I was wondering is xybertoys.com was any good to order from. They are in the UK, and I am in Canada... which could be a problem, however, they have stuff I really really want!

So, has anybody from Canada or the US ordered from these guys? I did a google search and the only feedback was positive, however there was no feedback from anywhere but the UK. I don't doubt them, I just want to see how well there service is for North American fans

2. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

anbody?

3. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    I'm in the Netherlands, not what you're asking for, but I have only very good experiences with Xybertoys. They're not in the UK by the way, but Singapore. Or some other country out there. (Saying it like that makes it sound worse than I mean.)

The only complaint I could have is that they're slow in communication, but they get to it. There are ardly ever issues, and if there are they will solve them.

4. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they do ship from singapore yeh but they are reliable, however due to the doller to pound ratio i don't see how it could be cheaper than ebay for you to order from them