is wreck-gar at target only?????

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ersico, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    is wreck-gar at target only?????
    or has he been seen elsewhere
    and is waspinator and prowl only from HTS.....havent heard anyone seing them in stores yet

2. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Good question. Only places he's been found in NC has been in Targets. He's not an exclusive though, its just that the boxes coming in (or at least what we've figured out so far), has had 2 Wreck-Gars and 2 Atomic Lugnuts per box, and only one box per store. Same for the Roadbuster Ultra Magnus. Two per box, one box per Target store, no sightings in Walmarts.

The Shadow Blade Megatrons however havent been seen in Targets, but in WalMarts. Really whacked stocking.

Waspinator and Prowl should be seen in stores starting March....or at least that's what the original plan was.

3. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hmmm in south carolina....columbia...ive seen the shadow megs at target and at walmart.....
    2 atomics at a target and a few roadbusters spread at a few targets..
    usually i thought walmart was ontop of the distribution ladder...not for these......

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's just like the other waves where all the grimlocks, blitzwing, skywarp, shockwaves staring showing up at Walmart months before Target and Target got the Snarl, Soundwave, Oil Slick, Jazz, Optimus Primes months before Walmart did.

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    If Wreck-gar was a target only exclusive, it would have a big old Target sticker on the front of the box. Walmart is just slow about putting out new Animated Voyagers after Christmas. Just wait in a month he'll be clogging shelves every where.

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well speaking only for my area. Xmas was so bad for toyrus that haven't ordered any restocks of any action figures so theres nothing new there. The walmarts around here have been seriously backlogged since that pallet program left them with tons of old voyagers. They simply have no reason to order new product.

7. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

all the target/walmarts I go to, nothing new. A buddy at work though keeps seeing wreckgar but not calling me, friggin irony.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Maybe it is because every store seems to suck* with their inventory except Target.

*IMA LOOKIN' AT YOU, WAL MART AND TRU. > : (