Is Wheeljack's Lab still around?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Jericho, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks everyone. I found him, sadly he doesn't have the two pieces I need. Seems I never can find the scope for Megatron!

2. Deemar

Deemar Banned

I have some of it for sale, what do you need?

3. Deemar

Deemar Banned

You think? His Buy It Now price on Cog a month ago was $3500. Nice.

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, if I run into him at a botcon, me and him will go around and around, stole over 100 dollars from me. Paid for some auction on a Sunday night. He clamed he shippied them out that Tuesday but never gave md a tracking number that matched my city. Filed a clamed with paypal, paypal even told him the same thing, but every time he got money he would spend it before paypal would spend me my refund. Do a dbag. If u do get your stuff, make sure it does not smell like cat piss. I know that was a problem a lot of people were having.

I strong recommend no one dealers with this azz

5. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

I've bought from him on a number of occasions and never had a problem. He ships fast and things come as described. Also the shipping costs were always reasonable. Maybe I've just gotten lucky.

6. Jericho

News Credits:
    It shouldn't matter if he spent it, Paypal will deduct the money from whatever bank account he has hooked up to it.

7. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I bought once from him years ago, and it was the dirtiest figure I'd ever seen. Spent hours cleaning it up. Not like the picture. I filed a claim on him and his response was "sold as is"... loser. I won the case.

Also, there is an ebay seller page on the boards, and I know some people defend him, but a lot of people really bash him good there. Unfortunately, I cannot support those who defend him since I too felt burned.

8. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

perhaps this wheeljackslab guy comprises more than 1 dude? that should explain the inconsistencies

9. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Wheeljackslab is still around.

I don't know what's going on with everyone else. I've been dealing with him off and on since 2001 (weeks before 9/11). The only problem I ever had was with my first order (Ironically a Wheeljack). When writing my address, the loop on his 9s was so tight, the mailman thought they were 7s and sent the box back. After we got it sorted out, I later went on to buy Omega Supreme parts and other odds and ends. Right now, he is my best source for hard-to-find (vintage) label sheets.
    (FYI, Hot Rod's 1st edition sheet has red, reddish-orange, and yellow chevrons. The later printings -- 1987, TM, and reissues -- and their repros replace the orange with red. After lots of patience, I now have this version.)
    My most recent success was picking up a 1984 Thundercracker sheet with sharp cornered Decepticon symbols. (Free or extra low shipping.)

10. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Actually from what I know they put it against the paypal account so that ANY money that comes in he can't use, until that debt is paid off. Same thing happened to me when paypal thought my buyer used a stolen credit card, so Paypal had to open a dispute against me, and I wasn't allowed to use my account until I had a zero balance back on it(instead of negative).

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  11. Jericho

News Credits:
    It happened to me years ago. I forgot to send a part in the package and rather than email me asking about it the buyer opened a dispute. Money was taken out of my account by PP to cover it. Oddly, though, I was more pissed at the dick for not bringing it to my attention first than I was at PP.

12. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

why yes their is, its in the BAD EBAY SELLER, we can read all the ways he likes to screw people over

13. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I made a few purchases from him a few years back, it appears that I got lucky, no problems. After I started frequenting the boards here and read the horror stories I've avoided him however. The way I see it, it's just a matter of time until one has a problem if they haven't already.

14. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    THIS...i hate the fact that this F'er will use a stock photo and have 5 to 8 different auctions for the same toy with same picture at times...i also got burned by him...bought a quake targetmaster that came with rusty ass screws and totally worn out stickers...nothing like the picture on the auction.