Is Transformers The Game (2007) worth buying/downloading on a Window 7 PC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GoldenKnight1212, Nov 5, 2017.

1. GoldenKnight1212

GoldenKnight1212 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    I'm thinking of having the PC version of this Game on a windows 7 when I'm a few years older to have some Game to , but I have very limited information about how to buy the PC version of the Game without any encountering any problems with the Game itself. I've heard from a lot of people who've played the PC version say that they can't play the full version, and seems like the only way you can access the full version is if you do a lot of coding and download a modified version of it; this sounds like a risky procedure because a lot of websites on the Internet can cause viruses if I download a Game from there.

2. StarFire_MK2

StarFire_MK2 'Till All are One!

Ebay:
    I can't say, but I bought that game--used--for the PS2 and it was terrible. They guy at the store actually tried to dissuade me from buying it, and I wish I'd listened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

If your looking for info on the game play I'd check out YouTube vids of the game in a walk-through. Those game play walk-through will help you a lot in your decision to buy the game. I do that for all of the games I want to buy.

• Like Like x 1