is this worth anything?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jmc2915, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    True. But if you really want to get technical, the poster itself is a "printed copy" of someone else's art :wink:  Just sayin'......

2. lee9

lee9 Well-Known Member

Most businesses (including your university or workplace) recieve boxes and packing material (foam, bubble wrap, etc) every day that they have to get rid of. If you take some off their hands, you're doing them a favor. On any given day at my work, I find a better variety of box shapes and sizes than at the post office. All for free. Ask around, get hooked up, and never have to pay again :) 

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Walmart is a good source for free used boxes.

4. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have these as well, they should have a frito lay logo on it on the corner, yes they rip very easily

5. jmc2915

jmc2915 Human Alliance

yes it has the frito-lays logo. the red circle show where the seperation is. i think i actually made it worst when i first got my hands on it. i should have examined it before i tried unfolding it. just so i would have known how to open it with out causing any more damage. i will try and never make that mistake again

6. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    I don't own a postal scale and I'm not interested in trying to figure out the dimensions of each item when I don't know what size box they'll end up being in.

I charge a flat rate but, it isn't based on USPS' flat rate tiers. I go to the post office with my shipments and I have each item shipped at the rate in which I can afford which may end up being anywhere from priority to 1st class.

7. jmc2915

jmc2915 Human Alliance

i have found recently that the flat rate is sometimes the best way to go depending on how heavy the item/items are you are shipping also