Is this the TF bible or a knockoff?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TrukkinMunky, Jan 4, 2010.

1. TrukkinMunky

TrukkinMunky Autobot

Ebay:
    http://www.amazon.com/Warmans-Transformers-Field-Guide-Identification/dp/089689584X/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I was wondering if this is the actual one or a knock off of some sort because of the different colored cover.

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    It's legit, and not that big, but not very detailed, and only covers G1 (might not even cover the latter part of G1, IIRC). The book mcfeely linked to is a lot better, as this one is basically a field guide, about the size of a paperback but thicker, with a single photo of each toy, which can make it difficult to determine condition, accessories, etc.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    The Warmans's feild guide is not bad, and overall is a good book to have for G1 however if you can find a copy of Mark Bellomo's book it it infinitely better. The Warmans's pocket guide does have pics of all the G1 TFs, Mark's book I believe has better pics of all the TFs AND the accessories that came with each along with a brief write up about each.

I haven't had my copy of Mark's book out in a while but I remember comparing the two when I bought it. Both are good, but Mark's book is just a little more detailed; hands down the best G1 toy book I've found to date.

5. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    I have that one! One sec..

[useless info]It's 10 1/2 Inches wide, 3 inches thick, and about 13 inches tall.[/useless info]

it's not a knockoff I believe.