Minor/Repaint: is this the 1000th classics ironhide?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by optimusawesome, Mar 31, 2009.

1. optimusawesome

optimusawesome Well-Known Member

a few things bugged me about this mold. I am pretty sure that the same issues bugged alot of you guys. the issues of how short and stumpy he is and that ralphies little brother in his snow suit look from a christmas story he had going on with his arms, as well as the wheel well wings on his back. so I decided that before I go ahead and do a repaint I was going to employ the fixing mods for the legs and arms. I don't remember the names of the radicon members that first mentioned these fixes but I want to give credit where it is due. (please insert names here moderators)

As hou an see he is now almost as tall as Prime and definately taller than Sunstreaker. my only complaint is that his torso does not pivot anymore. the alt mode does not suffer any more than it did to begin with( i am working on that).paint apps will be coming soon and I will post more pics to my solution to the alt mode problems as soon as I have something fabricated.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I modded mine as well to give him more height, streamline the bulky chest, lengthen the arms, and finally, put the front window on the chest, not the back window!

Here's the link if you want to use any of the ideas for reference. Feel free!
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...hide-ver-2-0-brawn-soundwave-please-read.html

Yours looks like it's comin' along great!

And for the record, it's only the 749th Classics Ironhide!:D 

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I tried modding mine but it didn't look any better so I just leave it alone.