Is this idea plausible?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shizuka, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Shockwave comes to Earth and believes Megatron to an inferfior being. Having lost to Optimus in ROTF, doesn't deserve to be Decepticon leader. Perhaps shockwave leads an army of Deceptions from Cybertron and Megatron is a target too since Shockwave is too powerful and that is why he has to take up an alt mode and perhaps cover his face.

2. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    This sounds really logic and actually makes sense to why megatron has taken a earth form mode, there will be a brief fight on the nemesis or the moon.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Possibly, thats very similar to an idea I had. But I'v heard he's ashamed of his tf2 defeat and is hiding the part of his face that prime blasted off.

4. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

that's what I thought but now that shizuka has mentioned this it kinda makes sense, but the biggest problem is that megatron doesn't fear shockwave, never has, never will, why would he now?

5. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Different universe, different Megatron, different Shockwave. Anything is possible.

6. SuperboyPrime

SuperboyPrime Well-Known Member

I don't think that Megatron will "fear" Shockwave, per se. But Megatron is no idiot either: If Shockwave really brings a HUGE army with him (they said that there will be a lot of Decepticons, right?), Megatron knows that, in his weakened state, it's better to hide and build his strength than trying to fight the impossible battle. To quote Starscream from ROTF: "Sometimes cowards do survive."

I really hope that Soundwave will side with Megatron and Starscream sides with Shockwave. However, those pictures we saw of Soundwave and Shockwave standing side by side makes me fear otherwise.

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Megatron is ashamed of losing his battle for earth in tf2 and is in hiding and possibly scared without his master the Fallen. Ehren Kruger is ruining Transformers.

8. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

I think it is the fact that Megatron had his face blasted in ROTF and is still technically in shock over the Fallens defeat he possibly believes that Prime has finally surpassed him...

Shockwave I look at being a magister who has been sent to bring Megatron to account he will most proberly have Starscream as his lackey (not that Starscream percieves it as such).

I think we will see a lot of Decepticon in fighting...

9. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    No hes not shut up

10. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I doubt Ehren Kruger is going to ruin this franchise. I'd rather a single mind write this over two, no offence to Orci and Kurtzman, but I'd rather one write it because then you don’t have two minds fighting over two ideas and causing clashes and plot holes.

On topic, I can see Shockwave seeing Megatron as a failure and "scrap". But, also, I don't want it to happen. Even though it sounds like a good idea to have the Decepticons have a fight amongst themselves and cause they're downfall, kinda like the Covenant in the Halo series.
    And to add, seeing Shockwave taking on Megatron and Prime in a free for all in downtown Chicago would be the most spectacular big screen battle of all time.

11. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Yea megatron's mode has been seen in chicago so megs has a big part to play in the climax. The more I think about it - I would not be suprised of megs tries to use prime to try and kill shockwave, has he sees control of the decepticons again. Or could there be a power struggle between megatron and shockwave so we could see inhouse fighting

12. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

Because he's jacked up and starscream probably ditches him. So maybe megatron needs to have shockwave take command and I believe megatron trusts shockwave more than he should and he gets betrayed. Soundwave is the one that will tell megatron to go into hiding on earth. I'm hoping for one scene Of some kind of kill ceasar moment.

13. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Any autobot or decepticon knows they could lose, if anyone was a fan of the fallen he was ruined not megatron. But they did make prime a bit to unstoppable than he actually was. Didn't megs and starscream fly away to regroup. The likely the idea which seems the way to go, that shockwave uses megatron to lead the final attack on earth than over complicate the idea, there is a power-struggle between megs and shockwave. I always thought it would take the attention away from the autobots and the humans, which have been the heartbeat of bays first 2 films.

14. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

Shockwave has never feared Megatron he technically fears noone on the account of having no real emotions...

Megatron is big brash technically fearless as well... so its a wall hitting a wall technically...

15. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    you know what would be really sweet, is to see megatron join the autobots for like one battle and fight along side optimus just to kill Shockwave

16. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    o kcourse its plausible but why are we asuming shockwave isnt on earth? i have a felling when the movie takes off he will already be there .

17. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    It's not Shockwave he fears it's being hunted by an arm of Decepticons. Even he's not indestructible.

18. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    All I want is to see Megatron team up with Optimus to take Shockwave down. :D 

And if Soundwave teams up with a squad of Autobots? Double epicness.