Is this asking too much on this trade? (Alternator Swerve trade)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Jan 19, 2009.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Loose Alternator Swerve w/unopened instructions for Alternator's Mirage and Wheeljack...... both unopened MIB?

That's what I'm being offered, but I'm not sure. Lend me your take on it.

2. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Hmm. Take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm not a frequent buyer/seller/trader, and I can't speak for the values of everyone else.

Depending on how much I want Alternator Swerve, I may be willing to part with 2 Alternators. However, I've seen that the Mirage/Rodimus mold, the Prowl mold, and the Wheeljack/Grimlock mold are all REALLY POPULAR. The Hound, Smokescreen, and Sideswipe mold seems less popular.

Asking for two Alternators might be reasonable, but I wouldn't want to trade a Mirage AND Wheeljack, especially not MIB.

3. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

I agree. Swerve may be the most expensive Alternator, but Mirage and Wheeljack are both within the top 5 in terms of price since both were hard to find. If the Mirage and Wheeljack are in excellent-but-opened condition, then that would be more reasonable.

4. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Depends where you live. Argos practically had to give Wheeljack away to get rid of him, whereas I don't think the UK ever saw a release of Mirage.

5. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Swerve is awesome, but personally I think that deal is not fair. But in the end, getting what you really want is what matters.

6. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

not so much...