is this a ko prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Rdfnd1253, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

2. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    the box has the "KO" grey outline on the top of the window, & the guy has called it a "custom" a couple of times in the listing...I'd say with pretty good certainty "KO"

3. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

Ya it's a KO, most of the first KO primes were made with the "Made In France" mold. Also i'd bet another 100 bucks that there is no "customization" done here, as the KO manufacturers made this exact red toed variant.

It's all fake. This seller is a scam artist.

4. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    After looking at a few of his recent sales to people I might be inclined to think that he may have done this as a custom. He recently sold a Coke custom and I have to say it looks really good, and he did or had done custom box art for it as well. I'm not saying that this is not a KO but if you look at the other things he has sold it can be harder to call fraud outright. Yes he has done apparently shady things before as board members have pointed out, but to say that everything he has Prime wise is KO and that he is scamming without looking deeper into things is just not good. Am I defending him? Not outright no but I am defending the fact that you need to KNOW that calling someone a scam artist, true or false, can have a detrimental impact on that persons reputation regardless of weather or not they are guilty. Ask questions, look at details, dig deeper and if things still look shady THEN you start by bringing it to the attention of others that may know more about things. Just my two cents worth.

5. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    He did customize it. Read the auction description carefully and it tells what he did.