Is This A Good Idea?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BooyakaDragon, Aug 24, 2012.

1. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Okay, I am a racing fan and gamer. I was hoping for a racing for FOC, that obviously didn't happen, so I figured I could do it my way. It's an online racing league in FOC. I'm curious to hear your thoughts and opinions.

2. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

Racing means speed. With the exception of infiltrators (To my experience) none of these beasts handle at full speed.

3. SuperSeeker

SuperSeeker City Commander

While I agree some form of racing would be fun I highly doubt you'd find enough people to be coordinated to do it before some idiot goes off guns blazing or taking shortcuts and whatnot.

4. BooyakaDragon

News Credits:
    It would be Infiltrators, and each map will have a course designed. I already have a track for Array. I'll be a Scientist and monitor the action (course cutting, blah blah) I would have it be TFW2005 or PSN Friend exclusive. No Idiots here :) 

BTW, I like how quick you guys are with the commenting.

5. SuperSeeker

SuperSeeker City Commander

Interesting use of the scientist. If you can make it happen, count me in. And well what if you made certain races class specific so that they would vary?

6. BooyakaDragon

News Credits:
    I feel that the Scientist would be a HUGE hassle considering how you can't really make an air course. The Titan would be slow and boring. The Destroyer would be hard to control and slow.

Since I can't see ALL of the action. I want others to speak if they see someone cheating.

7. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Sounds like it would be fun. I really like an idea I thought of where there are all sorts of bonuses based on classes and their abilities, i.e. using Flak Shield as an activation key.

8. BooyakaDragon

News Credits:
    No DLC would be included, to keep it fair. I can't start it until I get my PS3 back in October, so i'll have to start it then. I'd do it on Saturday nights, morning in Germany. I would also post a video of the track/path for people to take and have people watch it and memorize it to make sure we get a fair race. Also, I don't know if it should be battle racing where we use car ammo as a weapon...or do pure racing.