is there such a thing as acceptable mob justice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

IF POSSIBLE LETS NOT INVOLVE POLITIS OR RELIGION IN THE MATTER

over the years i have never actually been able to find any discussion overthe net on the matter to be honest

is there anything wrong with this?

say a person is raped by another person

now say that victim somehow manages to escape from the sicko and is able to not only hunt the rapist down in person but also goes so far as to physicially assault and rape the rapist back in retaliation

basicly the rape victim having brought the rapists action back on the sicko in making the rapists person the rapists own final victim on the matter in a round about circuler fashion

from the orignal rape victim s viewpoint death would be too good a thing for the rapist as it would be over all to quickly and would only bring a final end to the raped rapists suffering

better instead to force that rapist to lvie their reminining life in the role of a victim

it being in its way a kind of mob jsutice that is cold cruel and fittingly ironic a fate for the rapist to live with

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How is a revenge tactic related to mob justice?

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    No, mob justice is not acceptable, because allowing mob justice in any form diminishes the law as a whole. If there are scenarios that exist where persons can act outside or above the law, the law is no longer something that applies equally to all people at all times, and that's one of the fundamental aspects of the concept of law. It also completely bypasses a person's inalienable rights to due process in the justice system, to make a case in their own defense and to let evidence and testimony determine the outcome rather than feelings.

Also, two wrongs don't make a right. All the scenario in the OP does is make more people guilty of rape. What it describes is not mob justice, it's mob revenge, and there's a considerable difference between justice and revenge.

Any particular reason the OP has given this a ton of thought, I wonder?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Generally it is never acceptable, because a mob probably never have 100% sure proof for their claims so it is not ok for them to take meisures.

5. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

no polices threads on this board

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Fuck da polices

7. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Thats not a very nice thing to say. Unless you meant the band then I suppose that would be alright.

Chuck

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I saw the thread title and the person who started it and thought it wouldn't be about some deviant sex thing for once.

I was wrong.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    What if the rapist enjoys it?

10. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ITT: raping rapists.

11. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Yo dawg, I hear you like raping. So we raped your rapist.

No. He'll get enough raping in prison. Mob justice is not justice, it breaks our society down to animalistic ...oh, nevermind.

12. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Maybe the whole dog thing should stop, no point in kicking a dog while...sorry. :( 

Chuck

13. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be heonst i see nothingwrong with the trauma victim hunting down their tormentor and making the sicko rapist the rapists own final victim

what better way to ensure the original rpaist tormentor will be mande to live their life experienicing all the grief pain and suffering and trauma they put the ivictim through then for the rapit theirself to be made a victim at the hands of thier most recent victim?

cruel cold irony in the punishemnt truly fitting the crime in a equally proprotortional manner

14. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

15. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Why are you so focused on this eye-for-an-eye, rape-the-rapist concept? Jeez, you're like a dog with a bone.

16. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought this was going to be about the real Mob.

in that case, in Mafia circles, i believe in Mob justice.
    Hey, you went in knowing how it works, and if you cross them, you deserve to die like Fredo.

but justice rationalized by a mob mentality, there is no excuse for it.

17. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

if any sicko ever does that to a friend or family relative of mine and theres spilled blood or broken bones involved. the sick fuck better run as far and as fast and as hard as they can and they had better hope to hell that the cops find them before i doe

cause if i find the sicko first ill give them more then jsut a few black and blue marks

to be hoenst i think it would be perfectly natural for any person as a parent to react that way over the matter when it is their own son or daughter that is the victim in such a matter

in all honesty to be brutally honest there are 10 maybe 12 people i know in my family who are either uncles mothers or fathers in the family that i know as in the wat of friends family relatives and loved ones that i would be willign to go to jail for in that kind of situation.

a guy like me having a checkered past like i do i happen to be the one relative in the family with that wild feral nature when it comes to handling a matter like that in a burtual way mob style

id take the risk for any one of those 12 in thefamily to ensure that they would never have to be tempted to over the matter.

18. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Does that include Rover?

19. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Sure thing, tough guy.

Something tells me the only thing checkered about your past is the game that isn't chess.

You have some serious issues. Almost everything you post is either about fantasies of perpetrating violence on somebody, deviant sexual stuff or anime. Get help.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  20. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    The thing is though, if you inflict such a heinous act on someone, especially out of malice, you've done the very thing you condemn them for. It's not going to help them, or their victim. Why would you actively choose to become the thing you loathe?

It's like the old saying goes, "those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.