is there going to be a reprint of IDW Collection Volume 1?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Javi 2 Suave, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Javi 2 Suave

Javi 2 Suave The King Of Impulse TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I missed this when it first hit and now it looks like its going the same route as the premium collection volume one with sky high aftermarket prices. With Volume 2 hitting this month I would like to pick it up but only if IDW has said they are going to be getting more copies of the 1st one out. Has this been discussed?

2. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got mine from amazon and it says it is a second printing on the book. The book marker is black but when I first saw it at a comic shop I thought it was red so that may be one way to tell the difference. When I ordered it, it said one left so I thought I got some leftovers but I had no idea it was a second printing.

Maybe there is hope for more printings. I was lucky to be on the website at the right time.

3. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Correction. Just asked someone who has it and their first printing has a black book marker. I am editing my first post.

4. Javi 2 Suave

Javi 2 Suave The King Of Impulse TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I preordered it last week and it gave me a delivery date in November, today it got updated to being delivered next week so crossing fingers!