Is there broken transformers that you still love?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

My Energon Inferno has no head, thanks to the cleaning ladies. And it was a gift, too.

2. brawl569

brawl569 Autobot

movie brawl missing his cow treads fixed by snaping the ball joint off so it looks clean

movie blackout missing rotor blades

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Broken TF bug me. I'll love a figure but the moment it breaks I hate it. Makes me feel blue. Thankfully I just got a BayFormers Landmine today from a car boot sale I'm gonna steal a hand off to replace my broken one. Then I can love him again.

4. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    I've carried a few G1s that are beat to hell and back with me for the past 25 years...Mixmaster, Scavenger, Scrapper, and Bonecrusher are missing everything that could detach except for arms and legs...Slag and Sludge have plenty of battle damage, no accessories, but are intact. Figures like that make good corpses for battle scenes, although they have little extrinsic value otherwise.

Then...if you look at my sig...

5. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Not exactly broken, but I still have my old transformers from 84-85. Dirge lost his fists and his hands are very loose, first aid got yellowed and snarl lost his big gun and one of his front dino legs, but I still keep them cause of the sentimental values.

6. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

G2 Windbreaker.

He has no gun and no head but I still love him to death and intend to repair him someday.

7. dx-skullgraymon

dx-skullgraymon Well-Known Member

my bw megs he has no head but is still my fave bw toy

8. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My G1 Grimlock is one of my few broken toys (Dino head is broken at the hinge). But no matter how many times I attempt to replace him, I always go back to keeping the one that I broke more than 25 years ago.

9. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

G1 Sludge has everything, but one day his knee broke and so did my heart, still have him and intend to fix him if/when I can find a reasonably priced junker.

10. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Beast Wars Tigerhawk.

He's missing all the missiles (including the ones sculpted to look like wing feathers), the blue chrome on the Beast Mode's "battle helmet" is chipped all to hell, and one of the bird-talons (the beast-mode rear feet that that fold up against his shoulders in robot mode) is broken almost all the way off.

I tried gluing the broken piece in a way that would still allow un-hindered Transformation, but it's just too thin and won't stay together. Tape might work better, but that may keep the foot from folding down all the way in bot mode (in fact I'm pretty sure it would)...

As it is, I just keep him in bot mode. He looks fine that way.

He's one of my all-time favorite Transformers and has not been off display pretty much since since I got him.

11. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    Freaking 9/10s of my transformers are missing pieces. I love them all

12. reptileman

reptileman Well-Known Member

I lost mp skywarps head and broke deluxe ratchets fins but they still rock.

13. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Classic Camaro Bumblebee has a broken door and deluxe Ratchet has a broken hip panel, but they still transform just fine. I love that Bee cause he was the first TF I bought with my own money. His door just kinda hangs on loosely now and falls off sometimes.

14. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My G1 Seaspray has one broken rotor blade. The OCD-completist in me says to just buy a new one (as they're quite plentiful and cheap), and chuck the broken one...but I can't!

I got that Seaspray on a family vacation, and we were in a pharmacy. I got to choose a toy, and they had exactly one Transformer amongst all their other crap: Seaspray! A no brainer, even for a 5 year old.

15. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

If one doesn't have broken TFs, how does one create a corpse-strewn battlefield in which to pose their TFs?

16. Thyme

Thyme Disciple of Yun-Harla

G1 Snaptrap

17. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I still have my original G1 Megatron, where the only thing still attached are the legs and the head/armposts. Everything else has broken off. I still have the barrel and the two arms and I sometimes still rig him together in Bot mode. I'll probably never get rid of him, he was my favorite as a kid as my Friends and I used to play "guns" all the time. LOL

18. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My G1 hound has seen better days. One of his mirrors came off, and one of his tires is badly split. (plus when I got him years ago he was missing his jeep cannon- back then autobot cars were so tough to find you wouldn't even think of taking him back).

Still mad at myself for painting my G1 Jazz black. Granted I decided to experiment with him specifically because he wasn't in the best of shape any more.

19. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1 Wheeljack - My first transformer, missing all his accessories, no canopy, yellowed and all the stickers have worn off. Despite this he still sits on my desk under my monitors and is probably the TF I fiddle with and transform the most.

20. madhatprime

madhatprime Call me: Ghostprime

News Credits:
    My G1 Megatron... It has no arms, and the legs don't stay extended.... It was my first transformer. I got him in 1984 from toys R us, My grandmother who bought him for me wonder why I would want a gun as a toy..... I remember the box being huge! Then I saw the box again later as an adult....I must have been really little...:lol