Customs: Is there anyway to fix my Barricade?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    More specificaly, the "POLICE" decals on his doors? They're both scratched up so bad, I tried painting them, but no luck.

Does anyone have printable versions that I can put over the scratched ones? Or do I just have to find another Barricade and put clear tape over them?:( 

P.S. This felt like a C/K type thread, but if a Mod feels it's suited better for Toyark, I apologize.

:( 

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I know theres a line-wide flaw with the paint (I've re-striped both my 'Bees) and my Barricade has problems also. Sharpie has worked so far for the 'Bees, but I don't think theres any way to fix the police stuff with a sharpie...

3. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I know theres a line-wide flaw with the paint (I've re-striped both my 'Bees) and my Barricade has problems also. Sharpie has worked so far for the 'Bees, but I don't think theres any way to fix the police stuff with a sharpie...

4. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I forgot it was a line-wide problem. Maybe I should send a request to Reprolabels.com to make replacement sets.

Still, I'm surprised noone has made their own yet.

5. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I forgot it was a line-wide problem. Maybe I should send a request to Reprolabels.com to make replacement sets.

Still, I'm surprised noone has made their own yet.

6. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Not to hi-jack this thread, but I would love decals for Rachet so I can repaint him with his proper color, instead of that awful green. So if anyone ever creates a print out for Barricade, have one for Rachet too!

7. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Not to hi-jack this thread, but I would love decals for Rachet so I can repaint him with his proper color, instead of that awful green. So if anyone ever creates a print out for Barricade, have one for Rachet too!

8. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    This is why my Barricade is actually sealed up now. I haven't touched him at all. After a couple of Transformations, I realized some of the white was coming off. But now he looks like he has battle scars. So I just left him in Vehicle mode.

9. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    This is why my Barricade is actually sealed up now. I haven't touched him at all. After a couple of Transformations, I realized some of the white was coming off. But now he looks like he has battle scars. So I just left him in Vehicle mode.

10. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Hey! (this to the OP as well)

I am in the midst of doing a ratchet repaint myself. I am getting the graphics all digitally printed on very thin Vinyl. The print will hold up to scratched longer than the rest of the figure. If you don't know of anyone who can do this, you can PM me, I am about to have a friend do all the digital vinyl work for me. I can get custom cut letters as small as 1/8" height. Not too expensive, but you'd need to reimburse me for the job. Maybe ratchet's sticker set for about $20?

Can't really get digital printing on a metallic vinyl though, it won't be clear to read that size (too small) for Barricade, I suggest doing the same as what I am for Ratchet.

Whoops. reread the OP. You can just get vinyl letters made that size. I will measure them latter and give you size/font/color info, which you can bring to a printer who cuts them out of vinyl. should be cheap.

11. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Hey! (this to the OP as well)

I am in the midst of doing a ratchet repaint myself. I am getting the graphics all digitally printed on very thin Vinyl. The print will hold up to scratched longer than the rest of the figure. If you don't know of anyone who can do this, you can PM me, I am about to have a friend do all the digital vinyl work for me. I can get custom cut letters as small as 1/8" height. Not too expensive, but you'd need to reimburse me for the job. Maybe ratchet's sticker set for about $20?

Can't really get digital printing on a metallic vinyl though, it won't be clear to read that size (too small) for Barricade, I suggest doing the same as what I am for Ratchet.

Whoops. reread the OP. You can just get vinyl letters made that size. I will measure them latter and give you size/font/color info, which you can bring to a printer who cuts them out of vinyl. should be cheap.

12. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I've had success creating graphics on plain old label paper. They're actually causing fewer problems than the decals that came with my reissues...

13. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I've had success creating graphics on plain old label paper. They're actually causing fewer problems than the decals that came with my reissues...

14. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That's the thing, if I had a scan of Barricade's door graphic, I could probobly do this myself, which is what I'm asking.

15. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That's the thing, if I had a scan of Barricade's door graphic, I could probobly do this myself, which is what I'm asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.