Is there any hope for cybertron still being alive.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autob ironhide, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I kind of expect Cybertron to have mostly survived. But you know how the G1 cartoon always showed Cybertron with a huge bite taken out of it? I expect that is what it now would look like in the movieverse.

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    This.

But if what I hope will be a sequel to DOTM, Cybertron will come back somehow. The opening scene to DOTM was so powerful & filled with many storytelling possibilities that it would be ackward not to re-introduce Cybertron again.

The Autobots staying on earth is silly to me.
    There has to be some type of salvation to their home planet. It's not like, "oh well, our planet got destroyed", no way. That's too easy for an ending.

I'd like to see it return, but under danger again, and this time the threat will be catastrophic.

3. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Hey, you should be nice and give credit to Ratchet too! He helped!

4. TerrorBlade

TerrorBlade Well-Known Member

I think it is still in tact. It's not like Cybertron took a tackle only the control pillar. It probably just re attached itself.

5. Sithknight1001

Sithknight1001 The "Fallen-er" Fallen

These.

6. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Really, people are actually trying to convince themselves that Cybertron wasn't destroyed?

There were explosions racking the honeycomb bits and they were breaking off, then it was pulled into a black hole caused by the space bridge, it's dead and gone.